First (H.S.)

We always do almost everything together.

But after that incident 5 years ago, I've never saw him ever again.

Hell I don't think he even knows if I'm still alive or not.

I tried to contact him after I've recovered from coma and being temporary muted, But no matter how hard I do he's out of reach now.

I always watch him on YouTube and use my brother's phone to know how he is.

He seems fine I guess, He looks so happy with his life now.

But what pains me is the fact that he's still wearing that necklace until now.

Maybe he still remembers me?

Or maybe not.

I guess he believes that I am already dead.

~

I walked out of my last subject Art Class with Ms. Lancaster, I bowed down my head trying to hide myself while walking at the hallway. I stopped in front of my locker, silently praying that no one will beat the crap out of me today.

Everyone hates me because Harry is always with me, I'm ugly, worthless, pathetic nerd, teachers favorite, daughter of a billionaire who chose to go to a comprehensive school to blend in with a normal kids and refused to go to exclusive school, skinny, pathetic, loner, quiet and easy target.

I grab my backpack then put my books and stuffs inside, I grab my black skateboard then check if I forgot something.

"Hey Nerdy!" my best friend greeted making me smile "Hey Dork." I muttered back then locked my locker.

"I wouldn't be able to walk with you back home, I'm having an hour of detention today with Mr. Lexus." he groaned making me laugh "It's okay, I can manage to go home myself Dork." I said rolling my eyes

"Can you cover me up and tell mum that I went to the school supplies shop? She'll get mad at me if she discovered. Please?" he pleaded pulling out his puppy dog face making me laugh again "Fine. See you later Dork. Good luck." I said patting his shoulder then walked away.

"Take care and go straight home!" he shouted making me smile at him then nodded.

I sauntered my way out of the school while gripping my backpack tightly around my right shoulder and holding my skateboard, I was shocked when someone tried to pull my backpack away from me making me stumbling backwards then hit my back and head against the cold concrete.

I just endured the pain while I heard a laughter erupted the whole place, I attempted to stand up but someone kicked me on my stomach.

I'm not going to give them the satisfaction of hurting me and seeing me pathetically crying.

I breathe deeply then grab my backpack and skateboard from the floor and stand up, dusting off my hoodie and baggy pants like nothing happened.

"Hey Nerdy!" Hannah said with a fake kind tone, the girl from my Science Class with her five pathetic sidekicks.

I just stared at her without any emotions "What do you want?" I asked her with a deadpan.