19

(Tori's P.O.V.)

After a few hours, I manage to finished my work then placed it neatly inside the new brown envelope. I write a label 'Clean-Ups' on the top side of the envelope with my purple Sharpie. I grab the drawings that I've traced inside of it's previous envelope.

I clean my desk and grab my phone from my phone stand. I glanced at the screen and saw a text from Reese.

from: Reese
-Dad told me you're going to the office today! I'm here in his office now Tori.

to: Reese
-Hey bitch, Yes I'm going there. What are you doing there anyways?

from: Reese
-Just waiting for him to give me my allowance. Lol.

to: Reese
-Bitch, aren't you old enough for allowance?

from: Reese
-Nah, I need my money girl. You know me.

to: Reese
-Sure. I'll just see you later!🤓

from: Reese
-Okay! Bye! 🙃

I closed my messenger and glanced at the clock, 10 o'clock in the morning.

I turned off the music from my phone then take off my headphones and hang it around my neck.

"Boo!" Harry yelled making me nearly jumped out of my chair "You Dork!" I screamed causing him to laugh like a lunatic "I see, You're finished with your job!" he said with a cheerful tone, I looked up to him then smirk "And I see you're done jacking off. Nice." I said blandly making him blushed like mad.

I grab my phone and the envelopes.

"I'm going back to studio, Reese is waiting for me there." I said dismissively then stood up "May I go with you?" he asked "Sure. I'll just change my clothes." I said then we both walk out of my studio.

I entered my room while Harry go straight out then shut the door. I place my reading glasses, envelopes, phone and headphones above my bed then walk my way inside my closet.

I changed my clothes in a plain black fitted long sleeves crop top showing my midriff then rolled the sleeves up below my elbows, black ripped skinny jeans, rainbow colored ankle socks and slipped on my black Chelsea boots. I put on my contact lenses, silver wristwatch, I.D. and redone my hair in a simple braid. I put on some pressed powder, brow gel, clear mascara and my smudge proof dark purple lipstick.

I grab my black aviators then hang it on my neckline.

I walked out then grab my phone, wallet and keys. I placed it inside my pocket then grab the envelopes.

I exited my room then walk downstairs and saw Harry sitting on the couch wearing a plain black tee-shirt with his Rayban hanging on his neckline, silver wrist watch, purple zip up hoodie, black skinny jeans and black Chelsea boots.

"Let's go!" I said catching his attention "You're drop dead gorgeous and stuff but why all black?" he asked with a funny face "I always dressed up with black clothes. You should ask yourself the same thing, I'm wearing a dark purple lipstick while you're wearing a purple hoodie on!" I groaned making him laugh

"It's by accident love. Come on!" he said then stand up and grab the envelopes from my grip, He grab my right hand then lead the way. 

We exited the house and walk straight to the garage, He suddenly opened his car then motioning for me to hopped on.