127

(Tori's P.O.V.)

It's already 7:54 in the evening and we're all here in the secret venue with enough pack of people where the lads will perform for their album and band's anniversary.

The whole gang were blending among the pack crowd while I'm near Pres and the stage but at the end to have some air since Haz is way too worried about me getting my claustrophobia and for me to be able to breathe properly which so sweet of him that made every single one of them tease me about it and it's so fucking annoying of them.

I noticed that the girls, kids, Chase, Dean, and Cole were wearing hoodies, beanies and jackets to hide themselves except for Chloe, Katy, Ethan, and Kurt who are not really publicly known that much.

"You guys looks more obvious with those get ups." I said making Gemma stifle a laugh on my left side "Shut up and breathe!" The girls yelled and tease causing me to glare at them and huffed with my arms crossed while they all laugh.

"Chloe told Chase and I about your deal with her while Chase and I were both hanging up to the rooftop, I love her ideas." Gem muttered over my left ear making my eyes widen and feel my face heat up but thank goodness it dark.

"She even asked Chase when will he proposed to me jokingly so she can sketch my gown for me then run back down to the catering, wanna know what you're dumb of a brother did?" Gem continued as I hummed and nodded my head being intrigue

She grab my left hand and shake her left hand to let her sleeve roll down then rest her left palm over my hand.

"I nearly pushed him off the rooftop and thought he was just kidding when he freaking kneel down then dropped the bomb." she muttered as I frown at her and look down to her hand causing me to dropped my jaw.

She has a simple but elegant looking fucking engagement ring on with round cut diamond on it and silver band that fits her perfectly.

"We're gonna be a legit sisters baby girl!" she gushed about the fact that we're gonna be sisters in papers and not about the fact that he just agreed to marry my brother.

I burst into fits of laughter as she pulled me in a tight hug while I noticed my brother on her left blushing madly and stopping himself from laughing at us both.

"What the fuck is happening? Am I in Prank Center?" I asked in amusement and disbelief while laughing making Chase laugh and palmed his face as I hugged Gemma back.

"We're gonna exchange last names! But legit sisters! Oh my God, we're gonna be legit!" she squealed excitedly "Bro! I wanna see!" I said excitedly motioning for him to show me his ring.

He blushed even more then showed me his left fist with a simple thick plain silver band and small round cut diamonds lined and engraved around it.

"We're stable with our lives, but I'm not pressuring her. It's all up to her, she has the upper hand." he said explaining as I hummed and Gem let go of me.

"I already see this coming though, and you asked me last week about how she'll react if you randomly propose to her and if you need bottled of alcohols just like what Haz did. Thought you're only kidding, but you're not the type of joking serious matters." I said remembering Chase asked me that when I was in the middle of book signing and knowing my brother all too well.

"You're the first one to know." Gem said blushing too as I hummed and flattered "Haz is next." I said as they both nodded in unison with their eyes lit up excitedly but stopping themselves.