•||Prolouge||•

•Katelyn's POV•

The day Aphmau asked me to move in with her was the best and (at the same time) the worst day of my life. I was so excited to be living with one of my best friends, but it just so happens that Aphmau is... Well... M-my crush...? If that's even an appropriate word.

     You see, I had a "crush" on Aphmau way back in high school when I first moved into our previous neighborhood. She was the first one to come up to me and she made me feel like I was welcome.

     At the time I had no idea i was pansexual or even liked girls in general. As the saying goes, with maturity comes self discovery. Er... Something like that.

     And of course, Aphmau wasn't my only friend there. A few weeks in, I figured out my long time friend Jeffery moved to the school too. Eventually we dated for a while, maybe my whole sophomore year. But then Junior year started. Then he met her.

     Now don't get me wrong, I've got nothing held against her or Jeffery, seeing as he is still one of my best friends, but at the time, it was one of the worst blows I had ever received. Jeffery had been cheating on me with her for over four months. He tried to explain, say that it was all a mistake. Of course I didn't believe him. Of course It wasn't a mistake. He ended up marrying and having a kid with her. Look this is a different story and I'm not about to delve into it.

     But, that's when I went running to Aphmau. Or maybe Aphmau came running to me. Whatever same difference. Prior hearing this news I stopped showing up to school. It had been almost a week without showing up for school, and I was becoming very depressed, and angry, but that never went away. That's when she showed up.

     I was sitting on the couch, watching Once Upon a Time, in an empty house because as usual, my parents were away. Then she came knocking at the door. Teary eyed and weary I answered it. She crushed we with a hug and told me everything will be alright. That was one of the first times I remember really crying. She embraced me with one final hug before we went out for some coffee.

     And I know it might sound cliche or cheesy, but at that moment, I knew that I had fallen for a girl. I had fallen for Aphmau.

     Of course that required a shit ton of soul searching and researching. Up until that point I thought I was completely and utterly straight. But I fell for Aphmau and I still can't get over her.

     Now, a few years later, she's asking me to move in with her.

     "I've asked Kawaii~Chan to live with us as well," Aphmau says, since I'm clearly not responding. "so if you're worried about it just being the two of us, you can set that fear aside." She says and smiles. I already knew my answer.

     "Of course I'll live with you and Kawaii~Chan, Aphmau. It seems like fun. Plus maybe a change of scenery is just what I needed."