Chapter 13

If anyone is wondering why it doesn't say who's pov it is this chapter, Ive decided to make it 100% Katelyn's pov, so everything in this story will be told from her perspective unless stated!

Enjoy <3

+-+-+-+-+-

Kawaii~chan, Aphmau, and I all pile out of the garage and into the snow. Immediately i get some snow in my boots and wiggle it around.

"Okay so I think Kawaii~chan should work on the part above the garage, Katelyn could do the part up there by the windows and the awning, and I'll put the lights on the fence!" she says giddily. Kawaii~chan and I both mumble yep and get to work.

"Kawaii~chan, i'll need the latter first. You can take it when i'm already on the roof okay?" I say, grabbing the latter and pulling it beside the awning.

"I'Its cold..." Kawaii~chan says and shivers a bit.

"Thats what you get for not wearing a sweater." I retort back, letting her grab the latter.

"Kawaii~chan doesn't need a sweater!" She said angrily glaring at me.

"Okay..." I mumble and get back to work.

"KawaiI~chan i think you should wear a sweater!" I hear Aphmau less from over by the fences. Kawaii~chan just glares at her and continues to decorate.

"Oh shoot Katelyn, I ran out of lights, can you pass me some?" she says as she watches me struggle to hang some of the lights. I jump down and toss her a few, then realizing i made a big mistake.

"Say, Katelyn," Aphmau says smugly and moves over towards our snowmen. "Can i tell you something Katelyn? Katelyn! Katenynn! Look over here!"

"What!" I snap and move over to her.

"My snowman looks better than yours hahahahah" she says and smiles at it. Meanwhile I gather up som snow and pest a snowball at her. "Gah! Katelyn!"

While Aphmau and I are in a staring showdown — we do this often, its a way of getting out our anger without doing anything —we hear the boys come outside from across the street. "Hah!" Dante yells and smiles, "you call that hanging lights!"

"What. Did. You. Say?" Aphmau says turning around tensely.

"You girls can't possibly be thinking of entering the neighborhood decorating competition right?" Garroth said from the top of his latter. "Not with those tacky decorations!"

"Oh no!" Kawaii~chan squeaks out, " Katelyn~sama! Aphmau~senapi is..." KawaiI~chan trailed off when Aphmau started stuttering.

"D-D-did he say tacky!" Aphmau said with a flare in her eyes.

"Ohhhh no. Ohhh no! You guys cut it out before I end you!" I say getting angry.

"Cut what out? You're house from the neighborhood?" Laurence says cheekily. "I wish we could."

"Thats the kind of house that belongs on an ugly sweater." Dante sneered.

"Yeah! It looks worse than coal! Uh, for the bad kids!" Garroth says getting pink in his cheeks.

"Garroth," Laurence sighed, "Leave the white remarks to me and Dante."

"Yeah well, you're house is as ugly as a dogs butt!" Kawaii~chan said, trying to help.

"You're face is as ugly as a dog butt!" Dante yelled.

"No, yours is!" Kawaii~chan yelled back.

"Stop it you two!" I say, getting very angry. If I was a cartoon, steam would be pouring out of my ears.

"Heheheheh... So... you think our christmas decorations are... 'tacky'?" Aphmau says, a bit psychotic like. "Why don't you guys take a look at that cheap wreath you got on your door!" Aphmau said, pointing to the wreath.