•||Chapter Nine||•

Hey guys, this'll mostly be a filler, but I'm back! For now at least. Anyway enjoy this cute little chapter.
+•+•+•+•+•

•Katelyn's pov•

      As I type emails on my computer, I hear the door open and close.

     "Aphmau~Senpai!" Kawaii~Chan is home way early, and I can tell something is about to happen. I open my door a crack to listen to their conversation.

     "Kawaii~Chan?" Aphmau asks.

     "Aphmau~Senpai! That pink hunk named Reese came to Kawaii~Chan's job a-and she-" Kawaii~Chan gets cut off.

     "And you kissed him, Kawaii~Chan?"

     "Ahhhhh! No never! She could never!"

     "Hahahah! Calm down Kawaii~Chan, I'm just teasing you. But seriously, are you okay?" Aphmau asks sweetly.

      "Aphmau~Senpai, Kawaii~Chan wants to humbly ask you, please..." Kawaii chan pauses to take a long breath, "help her pick a present for Reese for the holidays...?"

     "Uh, wait... What?" Aphmau asks startled.

     As they continue to talk, I slowly stop listening to their chatter, and slip in my earbuds, turning towards my computer. 'More YouTube. YouTube for the win,' I think as I watch more Markiplier.

     Suddenly, my phone buzzes. I jump before I reach for it. Of course, it's none other than Jeffery.

J - Hey Katelyn, just texting to see if Aphmau is alright after before.

     As quick as I can, I type out a response.

K - Oh definitely. She's hella better now. We decided not to talk about it, mostly cause she can't remember most of what happened. :P

J - Comedy gold, she is. Well I was just wondering if she was okay.

K - Yep. So what's up?

J - Just playing doll house with Abby. *attachment one image*

     Attached to the text was a photo of him and Abby playing with blocks together. Jeffery's emerald eyes were attached to the camera, his usual half grin plastered to his face. However, little Abby was glued to the dollhouse, her eyes and smile lighting up so bright. Honestly, if I wasn't into Aphmau, Jeffery would seem perfect.

K - Aww that's adorable.

K- I'm just chilling at my computer, playing some Video games and such.

K - if you were wondering.

J - hahah, awesome. Well I guess I'll get back to Abby. Duty calls soldier! :3

K - see you later :S

J - xD

     After this I start to scroll though my Instagram feed. 'Boring, usual, boring, stop with the shout outs, your account is already cool enough.' I think as I scroll though my feed. When I am satisfied with the amount of pictures I see, I click back on my YouTube video.

     Today might me chilly, but that doesn't mean I can't have a chill day inside.
+•+•+•+•+•

So I am back! I might as well tell you all a few things in this, it is an authors note after all! :D

So I'll keep this brief:

1. I'm still not completely out of my little crisis, but I am getting better!

2. Wanna know why I left? Msg me asking me any question and I'll be happy to answer!

3. Sorry guys, there's no set schedule yet.

4. I feel very happy to write this, I don't know why I haven't done this before.

After seeing how many people supported me and wanted me to feel good, I worked on Myself for a bit, and I'm not the best person just yet, but I'm hella getting there. So thank you all for showing mass amounts of support, it truly means the world. <3 Stay happy, and I will see y'all soon! <333 :3