•||Chapter Three||•

•Katelyn's pov•

     'Meditate Katelyn, control your anger. Reflect on all that has happened....' I tell myself and try to concentrate, but sadly i get interrupted.

     "Aphmau~Senpai, who is that?" I can hear Kawaii~Chan ask In her shrill pitched voice. I get up, and look around at my fully decorated room. It's coming along well, and as long as no one looks in my closet, it's a happy room too.

     "Heh, you don't wanna know." Aphmau replies to Kawaii~Chan. I open the door to my room so I can hear clearly now.

     "Was it the artist Kawaii~Chan ordered for her shipping shrine?" Kawaii~Chan says innocently. Bad move Kawaii~Chan, bad move. I now move to the top of the stairs and continue to listen.

     "Noooooo...." Aphmau cries out, and I feel bad for her.

     I decide this was the time to intervene. "What are you two yelling about?"

     "Kawaii~chan is hiring artists to make more art for her, her thing in the Basement!" Aphmau says, her voice is still a bit scratchy.

     "It's not a think Aphmau~Senpai, it's a shipping shrine..." Kawaii~Chan whines out. I could care less about Kawaii~Chan, and I feel my anger start to rise. She is being a brat and she is making Aphmau uncomfortable.

     "Whatever just keep your voices down I'm trying to meditate." I say, putting the emphasis on trying.

     "Oh speaking of which, Kawaii~Chan will have the tea she made for Katelyn~Sama to her as soon as it's done!" Kawaii~Chan says. What a relief, having s bit of tea helps to calm my nerves.

      "Thanks Kawaii~Chan. I'll tell you the same bedtime story I started to tell Aphmau last night as payment." I say casting a glance at Aphmau. She rolls her eyes, and huffs. I giggle a bit at her reaction.

     "Can you add lots of kissing!" Kawaii~Chan asks hopefully. 

     "It the tea is amazing, yes." I reply, showing a grin to Aphmau. She saints and shakes her head.

     "Ugh you've gotta be kidding me. I swear, I swear!" When Aphmau says this I start running towards the stairs, giggling a bit. I run into my room and sigh. Then I smile. Thinking of Aphmau makes me so excited.

     "Katelyn~Sama, I have your tea." I hear Kawaii~Chan mumble through the doorway.

     I open the door and take it from her, "Thanks Kawaii~Chan, I really needed this." I say and she walks off. As I continue to reflect and meditate, I hear Aphmau call my name. As much as I love her, her timing needs to improve.

     "Katelyn... Katelyn..... Katelyn.." I hear her say outside of my door. Frankly, I'm scared to open the door because of the last text she sent me. "Katelyn! Alright fine I'm gonna just come in." She whacks open the door and walks over to me. I might be a bit nervous, but I can hide my nerves for now.

     "Heloooo Katelyn! You got your tea already i see." She points out.

     "Coming into my room without knocking eh?" I say, pretending I didn't hear her, even though I obviously did.

     "Hahaha," she says, and I hop off my chair, so that I'm not awkwardly turned around facing her. "What? I actually did knock, quite a few times, and you didn't answer. I was kinda worried." Aphmau says and looks down a bit. I roll my eyes and push out my hip. It's cute, but not... Believable.

     "Yeah uh-huh, sure," I say being my usual devilish self.

     "No no seriously, I was worried about you. I mean I didn't know you enjoyed meditating... On your computer." She says and smirks.