•||Chapter One||•

•Katelyn's pov•

     "Wow this place is amazing!" Kawaii~Chan says, taking in the full view of the house. It truly was amazing I'll give Kawaii~Chan that.

     "Yup, I knew you would like it!" Aphmau said and smiled serenely.

     "Are you sure we can afford this place?" I ask. Can't ever be too cautious. I'm not looking forward to leaving this place it's so amazing!

     "Yes I'm sure." Aphmau replied, still smiling.

     "What do you even do for a living?" Oh shit. That might have been personal. I didn't even realize it before it slipped out of my mouth. I hope she doesn't take that the wrong way.

    "Uh.... W-well..." Aphmau stuttered out. Oh crap I think I might have offended her! "I-It's a night job and I-I really don't want to talk about it b-because I don't want word to get around to Garroth or Laurence. If they found out... Ugh...they would be so mad." Hmmm she probably works at that Five Nights at Freddy's Place. Ah hell I won't push it.

     "Mawwwwww you can't trust us?" Kawaii~Chan pouts sticking out her bottom lip.

     "Kawaii~Chan you're the one who was snapping pictures of me and Aaron! Of course I do not trust you! ...but I'll live with you." Aphmau said, glaring at nothing in particular.

     "Aw crap." Kawaii~Chan pouts even more.

     "Humph fine keep it a secret, we live with you now so well find out eventually." I say and smirk at Aphmau. She just glares at me.

     "B-b-but Katelyn~Sama, Kawaii~Chan wants to know now!" Kawaii~Chan is nearly tearing up she's so frustrated.

     "Patience Kawaii~Chan, let's play Aphmau's game. If she's keeping it a secret then this is gonna be good." I say, walk past them both, and grab Aphmau's stuff. She doesn't even know that it's hers.

     "Uh okay..." I hear her before I close the front door. I start taking Aphmau's crates upstairs to the biggest room. I recently talked with Kawaii~Chan and found out she would be paying the most rent, so we both agreed to give her the biggest room, the master bedroom. When I set her crates down I look around. This room defiantly had some potential.

     The ceiling was a decent height, there was a window to see out front, a walk in closet, and a whole bathroom. It was a very nice looking room. I go over to the window to see Kawaii~Chan going in the movers van and Aphmau... is heading inside! Shit I better get out. I hear the door open and click so I try to maneuver out of the room but I fall on one of the crates. I sit there for a second. I try to get up, and thankfully, I manage to. But no sooner does Aphmau walk in the door.

     "Ah, Katelyn, claiming this room for yourself I see?" Aphmau approaches me and asks, and I notice a bit of sadness in her tone. Shit how am I going to explain this to her? Ah hell I'll just wing it.

     "No, these crates are yours, this is your room." I say. Maybe I was too direct?

     "Wait.. What? I didn't even pick this room how do you even know I want this room?" Aphmau says. Might as well say it. She obviously wants this room.

     "Kawaii~Chan and I talked about this before we came to this house. We both agreed that since you did all the work to get this place, and your paying most of the rent so... we feel it's right you get the big room. Don't fight this please... It will make Kawaii~Chan and I feel better about moving in with you." That's a lot for her to take in. I hope she gets where I'm coming from.

     "F-fine," she says looking a bit defeated. I smirk triumphantly. "That works for me."

     "Okay. I already know what room I want so I'm going to start decorating and unpacking. Just saying but we might have to go out sometime and go shopping to buy stuff to fill the kitchen and living room." I say and smile hopefully.

     "That sounds great!" Aphmau says cheerfully. Yes, finally! I know it's only shopping but finally I'll be able to go somewhere with Aphmau! ...besides everywhere else. Bah whatever you get my point. I'm super excited and I can wait. "Maybe we can order a pizza later if we get hungry... Err I don't know I'm just gonna make my room look nicer okay?"

     "Fine by me," I say nonchalantly. "Maybe we can go furniture shopping after you set up. I'll talk to Kawaii~Chan and see if she wants to come since I'm heading down to get my stuff anyways."

     "Okay see you later Katelyn!" Aphmau says. Her eyes are practically sparkling. I could stand here forever,but I know that would be weird.  I quickly shuffle past her, get my stuff out of the van, and place it by the wall outside of my room. 

      Seeing that I'm bored, and well, I have nothing better to do, I head over to Aphmau's room. I hear her mumbling and crouch. Is she talking to someone?

      I open the door as fast as I could. "Aaron was so close to catching our forbidden love last time. Sorry I had to rip you down Last time it's just I don't want anyone to find out about us..." Aphmau drools over the poster. Uhhhh what is going on? She's still talking to it so I decide to intervene.

     "Are you seriously mentioning sweet nothings to that poster?" I ask with a devilish grin on my face. This is priceless.

     "Whaaa-Kate- no I-I-I just l... Why don't you knock before you come in!" She answers. Aww she's really flustered. It's super cute.

Calm down Katelyn, she's not your lover, she's your best friend.

Oh how I wish she was my lover!

Get a grip Katelyn now is not the time!

     "I-I was just practicing lines for a play I'm gonna be in. W-with this guy." She nods to the poster. "No no not the guy on the poster but I was just using it because it was the first thing I saw! Yeah that's totally it. Just lines for a play."

     "Oh sorry, I didn't realize you were in a play." I say, innocently as possible.

     "It's fine I just-" I cut her off mid-sentence.

     "A play about crazy people with poster senpais!" I say and laugh. She laughs too and I start to back out of the door frame.

    "Katelyn!" Aphmau says and I shut the door and run downstairs. She hurriedly opens the door and runs after me. I didn't know she was so fast, but eventually she ran into me and we fell In Front of the couches in the living room. We fell right on top of each other, we were so close. Now in any case, I would have no problem with a beautiful lady pinning me to the ground. Except for one thing.

     Kawaii~Chan was standing right there.

+•+•+•+•+•
Unedited
+•+•+•+•+•
I'm gonna start off and just say I literally thought no one would read this and I'm hella happy that a few people actually like it XD. But in all seriousness I literally went back and watched the first episode again just to write this :3 Hope y'all enjoyed.