(thirteen)

Emily was right. We had one hell of a weekend. From getting fake ids, to seeing Corey and his band play, to seeing Judas freaking Priest rock my whole entire world and set fire to their motorcycles. It was unreal.

But now it was Monday and I had come back down to Earth. My parents were home and Lucy was told to take the day off today, which I found really weird considering my parents act as if they are not capable of being self sufficient. 

I have not uttered a single word to my mother and she has done the same. I'm not sure if my father knows what is going on or is just that oblivious to everything that doesn't involve him. 

We are just one big loving family.

Sarcasm? Of fucking course.

I smoothed out my black skirt and pulled up my knee high socks a little farther up my legs. Once I thought I was good to go, I grabbed my bag and headed downstairs. 

I'll be honest, the tension was hard to ignore but I managed. I walked to the fridge, grabbed a bottle of water and some watermelon slices. I closed the fridge and headed for the door.

"Have a wonderful day at school darling" my mother spoke with fake kindness.

"Whatever." I muttered and closed the door sharply behind me.

Well, glad the morning's off to a great start. 

. . .

There was a really weird vibe on the bus ride to school. I felt self conscious and felt people staring at me. And sure enough, people were. 

Odd. 

They were pointing at me, not very subtle. Some were laughing. Some were looking at me in disgust. What was going on? 

I had gotten my answer as I walked into the school. 

I wasn't imagining it at all. 

EVERYONE was staring at me. And it was so damn weird. 

I let out a sigh and kept walking but was soon stopped by the principal. 

"My office. NOW." he demanded and walked away before I even registered his harsh voice. Reluctantly, I followed Principal Weathers to his office. 

Once inside, I awkwardly sat down and fidgeted with my fingers. What had I done wrong?

Principal Weathers caught me off guard when he asked me if I had a good weekend.

"Uh, yes? Did you Sir?" I asked back, confused.

"I did. Until I was sent some graphic imagery. More specifically, a video that is highly inappropriate." 

"Oh. Sorry sir but I'm not sure what is going on here." 

"Olivia this is a serious matter here. I'm going to leave the room briefly and you can watch it for yourself." And with that he handed me a tape and left. 

It took me a few minutes but I put the tape in the vhs player and pushed play. 

And what I saw made my jaw and heart drop. 

It was me. And Corey. In his room.

Oh no. 

"..I'm sorry I'm so nervous." I heard myself say.

"Don't be sorry. It's cute." Corey.

And before my eyes was well, a sex tape. 

Did Corey video tape us? Why would he do that? Surely he didn't because why would he give it to anyone especially our principal? But we were alone. 

I had too many questions that needed answers and didn't realize that I was crying. I realized that surely the whole school had found out about this and I didn't know how I was going to face anyone. 

All I could hear were moans and the sound of skin slapping skin and it made me sick. How could Corey do this to me? 

I turned the video off and tried to wipe away my tears. Moments later, Principal Weathers came back into his office... with Corey. 

"Liv I-" 

"What the hell is wrong with you Corey!? You TAPED us and didn't even bother to tell me or anything? That is so wrong Corey I'm not a damn porn star!" I accused him. I was so angry and sad all at the same time.

"Olivia I swear on my grandma's life that I did NOT tape us okay? I'm just as freaked out as you are." Corey took a step towards me, making me take a step back. "Dammit Olivia stop being like that!" he shouted, scaring the shit out of me. I let a lone tear roll down my face making Corey's whole complexion change.

He was just like Darryl. 

"Young man you will be stay here and have a word with the police who are on their way. You will leave Olivia alone until this is all straightened out. And you Olivia, you are exempt from all of your classes today. I advise you go home and calm yourself down." Principal Weathers announced to us. I was sort of relieved that he wanted me to go home. That meant I didn't have to deal with everyone today. They could all wait. 

"O-okay sir." My voice cracked, making me cringe. I really need to learn to handle my emotions better.

I went to walk past Corey and he looked as if he wanted to reach out to me, making me flinch. My eyes met his and he looked so sad. It almost made me want to run over and hug him until we were okay.

Almost. 

"Liv-" Corey tried to protest but I caught him off.

"Stay the hell away from me." 

And with that, I walked right out of the office and back towards the entrance of the school. Luckily, the halls were dead seeing as everyone was in their classes. I let out a breath that I didn't know I was keeping in. 

It hurt like hell to say such a rude thing like that to Corey. For all I know, it wasn't him that recorded us. But honestly, who else could it be? It was just the two of us? Who do we know that could possibly be so psychotic and miserable to manage to record Corey and I in Corey's room? 

Then it hit me. The possibility. I felt like such a stupid bitch for not thinking about it sooner. 

It was Darryl. 

. . .

A/N: BA BA BAAAAAAAAAAA.

Hey babes here's another update and I'm sorry if you didn't like it. But nothing that good can be that good for long right? Drama builds character... or some shit like that.

Anyway, let me know what you thought about this chapter please and thank you (I'm Canadian, I can get executed for not using my manners on the daily. Just kidding. Or am I...?)

QOTD: How would you describe your life with one Slipknot or Stone Sour song title/lyric?

AOTD: Tired by Stone Sour. Because well, I am always so damn tired. (What a lame answer.)

Thanks again and stay (sic) my friends!