Character Ask answers!

Characters are:
• Connor

How does it feel to be an angel?
It's great! Although I knock things over a lot...but Eva took me flying the other day! Worst experience of my life. She almost ran me into a flag pole.

How did the meeting with God go?
My parents were a little freaked out at first but in the end, they were very happy.

• Eva

What ever happened to Belle?
Oh...I told her I was moving away and I wouldn't see her anymore. It was really upsetting. We both cried a little.

• James or Lily Blake

Did you ever get suspicious of Eva?
Lily: In the beginning, yeah. I was very irritated that she yelled at me but now she's like a daughter to me.
James: To be honest? No. I had the feeling Eva wasn't a bad kid, aside from the first unofficial meeting.

• Eva's parents

Are you ashamed Eva fell for a human?
Both: No, never. We told her that whatever happens, we still love her. Deep down, I think we both knew what was going to happen.
Aglea: Connor is an absolute sweetheart too. I'm really happy for them.

• Belle

Do you miss Eva?
All the time. She was the first real friend I had then she just tells me she's leaving. She still keeps in contact though. I get letters from her. I don't know if she knows what texting is.

Are you bullied at school?
I was but after Jessica disappeared off the face of the planet to God knows where, things have been good. I feel like I can thank Eva for that one.

• Cayden

Why are you such a jerk?
Boys will be boys. It's in my nature.

Did Connor ever beat you up?
Uhm...I'm not allowed to lie, am I? No? Well, your answer is yes. He beat me up in fifth grade for not leaving a girl alone. Then he almost beat me up in tenth for not leaving Eva alone.

• Jacob

Does Cayden peer pressure you?
Sometimes, yeah. He really isn't that great of a person but he's the only one I have left since Connor.

• Mrs. Capulet

How long have you known the Grace's?
Since Eva was six. Nine years. Time flies, it doesn't feel like that long.

How do you feel about the trial outcome?
I'm really happy. I knew Eva was meant to be an angel.

A N D
• Demon Jessica

Jessica, why the hell did you attack Eva?!
It was my duty. Demons attack angels. Plus, demons get tasks just like angels. I was supposed to lure Connor in and she got in the way. She had to be taken out.