elijah is jealous

Klaus p.o.v.

I see a beautiful girl sleeping. I wonder who she is maybe I can have some fun. I see Elijah. "Who's the lady"? I ask. "She needed help so she is staying here for a while". Elijah said. "That fine by me" I said. And then I left.

Addie p.o.v.

I wake up and go downstairs I'm so hungry. I see Elijah "hey Elijah" I say. "Hey Addie would you like something to eat"? Elijah asks. "Yeah thanks" I say.

Elijah p.o.v.

She is so beautiful. Klaus better stay away from her. I know we just met not to long ago she is mine and I will do anything to protect her. Even from my brother Klaus. Hope is crying. Klaus comes out with hope in his arms. Addie comes near them she looks at hope so lovely. "Hey I'm Klaus and this is my daughter names hope" Klaus said. "I'm Addie " Addie Says. "Your daughter is so beautiful ". I say. I look at them and I'm jealous.

Klaus p.o.v.

Since Hayley died. I could tell hope needs a mother figure maybe Addie could be it. The way she looks at hope. There's a knock at the door well time to test it out.

"I'm going to go get the door can you hold hope for a minute?" I ask. "Sure" Addie says. I give her hope and they look so beautiful together. I go to the door and it's Katherine this may be a good thing. I could use this to my advantage so Addie will be mine. This day keeps getting better.

Addie p.o.v.

Hope is so cute. I hold her and look at her with such love. I wish I could have a baby like hope. I see Elijah looking at us. Weird.

Elijah p.o.v.

"She is adorable isn't she"? I ask. "Yes she is" Addie says. Klaus comes back and with Katherine what the hell is going on. "Oh Elijah look who it is your old lover Katherine" Klaus says. I know what his plan is and I wont let that happen. I will have Addie. My brother won't stand in the way. "Can we talk Elijah " Katherine asks. "Sure" I say. And we go to my room.