ch. 5 spendtime time with hope

Klaus p.o.v.

I can tell hope is much happier since Addie was with her and I will do anything to make hope happy even make Elijah angry. And plus u really like Addie. Hope is crying non stop and I can't seem to get her to stop crying.

I see Addie coming over here maybe she can get hope stop crying.

Addie p.o.v.

Hope is crying and I can't stand it because that beautiful baby shouldn't be in pain. Hopefully I can hold her again.

"Hey klaus, can i try to hope stop crying"? I ask. "Sure you can give it a try". Klaus says. He gives her to me and i hold and soothe her. She stops crying.

"Well it looks like you are a mericale worker thank you so much you have no idea" klaus says. "Its no problem i really like hope she is a wonderful baby". I say. "Yes she is" klaus says. "I have some business to do, do you think you can watch hope for me" klaus asks me. "Yes of course" i say. He kisses hope and leaves.

Elijah p.o.v.

im looking for addie and i cant find her im getting worried. I hear her with hope. I feel jealous. all had klaus had to do to get her affection was hope. I stand outside the door i see her with hope. She would be a great mother.

"Hey addie" i say. "Hi elijah" she says. "You are good with her." I say. "She is a great baby". She says. I hear something and it sounds weird. Im going to check it out. "I think i hear something im going to check it out i will be back" i say.

Pete p.o.v.

I will be addie back no matter what she is wife and no guy can steal her from me. I see her with a baby. I almost forgot how beautiful she was.

"Hey whore now your hokding a baby" i say. "well im not a whore and im just watching her. Addie says. " well you are coming with me or i will hurt the baby" i say. "fine i will cine with you just leave the baby alone" addie says. Wow she most reakky care for the baby.

I grab her by the hair and she knocks a lot if stuff on the ground. Ugh she causes so much trouble. we got outside and i put her in the truck time to go home baby.

Elijah p.o.v.

I guess it was nothing. I hear hope crying. I go in the room and i see the room is a mess and hope is alone. Addie wouldnt leave hope after she has sais such things about her. I know it was her horrible husband ugh I'm going to kill him. No hurts my women. I have to call Klaus and Freya.