addie finds out

Elijah p.o.v.

I really like Addie and if I need her to like me I'm gonna have to tell her the truth. I hope I don't scare her away. She is wonderful. I think Im might be in love with her already. I hear her waking up. Im going to see if see wants to spend the day with me.

Addie p.o.v.

I see Elijah I'm so thankful for Elijah if it weren't for him who knows where I would be. I slept so peaceful last night.  I don't know when I slept so peaceful Elijah is the perfect guy. "Hi " Elijah says. "Hi" I say. "Would you like to spend the day with me" Elijah asks. "Yes I would like that" I say. "OK go get ready and I will be downstairs" Elijah says.

I take a shower after that I get dressed and put some perfume on I have to perfect for Elijah. I go downstairs and I see him.

Elijah p.o.v.

I'm taking her to this beautiful pound.  I hope she likes it. I put a banklet on the ground and get some food out we sit down. "It's so pretty thank you Elijah". "You quite welcome I need to tell you something important "I say.

"I really like you I think you are very beautiful like no other and strong. But I'm a vampire." I tell her. I see her face and she looks so angry. I wonder why she believes me most people would think I'm crazy.

"Stay the he'll away from me!" She says. She must hate vampires or something. I never seen her look so angry.