meeting elijah-the perfect gentlemen

Elijah p.o.v.

I see a beautiful girl in an alley. She looks scared. I wonder what's whats wrong. A beautiful like that should not be scared

I walk over there. "Hi there. I'm Elijah.  I saw you over here and just wanted to say hi." Elijah said.

Addie p.o.v.

"Hi I'm Addie." Addie said. "Are you OK you look sad." Elijah said. "Yeah I'm fine just had a bad day" Addie said.

Oh no. Pete sees me. He looks so pissed. I'm so scared especially for this nice gentlaman. I mean he just came over here to see if I was OK.

"What the fuck are you doing here I told you to clean the damn and now I finding you flirting with a man." Pete says.

"I'm sorry and I wasn't flirting." Addie says.  "Well you know It sure looks that way and the  why are you in an alley alone with him?" Pete asks.  "You really want to know what I was doing. I was going to leave you because I can't take it anymore." Addie said. Pete hit me acroos the face. I just wish I was dead will this ever end?

Elijah p.o.v.

How dare this fuckward hit her. And he is stupid or what she didn't filrt. She doesn't deserve this. I will save her from this horrible person.

"Hey man that's no way to treat a person." Elijah said. "Well she's my wife so back off" Pete said. "Well you shouldn't accuse of your wife flirting telling her to stay home and hit her" Elijah says.

"She is coming with me or I m going to the police. And I will destroy your life" Elijah says. She starts walking to me holding my hand. I felt this amazing spark when she touched me.
"Fine but this isn't over Addie remember that." Pete said.