kidnapped and angry elijah

Addie p.o.v.

Just when I was being happy and safe he kidnaps me. he slap me ugh why can't I be dead. Death would be better. We are back at the house great. "Nobody is going to rescue you now so you might as well get used to it" Pete said.

Elijah p.o.v.

I can't believe she is gone. I'm going to find her and get her back. Then I'm going to kill that husband of hers.

I'm calling klaus. "Hey Addie been kidnappped, I need you to come home to watch hope so I can rescue her" I say. "Yeah I will be right there" Klaus says.

Klaus is here. So I sped out of there . I'm going to rescue my girl. I'm hear crying and screaming. I hear Addie saying please stop.

I run to the apartment and knock someone answers it it's the bastard. "Well look who it is. Its the hero to save the day" the bastard says.

I see Addie so broken. I grab the bastard compel him "invite me inside and after we're gone you are gonna kill yourself" I say.

I go over to Addie I touch her shoulder I can tell she is so scared. "Come let's go" I tell her. She can barely stand up so I pick her up. "Thank you so much it's means the world to me " Addie says. "Your welcome " I say. She falls asleep in my arms. She even looks beautiful when she is all bloody. I'm so happy I have her back.