making elijah jealous

Marcel p.o.v.

My plan is coming into place. I'm going to take Addie out in public somewhere we run into Elijah. I'm going to see how mad he will get. This revenge is going to be sweet. Addie actually seems like a sweet girl too bad she caught with the Elijah drama.

"Hey Addie do you want to go to rouseass with me?" I ask. "Sure" she says.

We go in. I see Elijah and Klaus perfect. I hear them asking about Addie. Too bad she's with me. I see Elijah and Klaus walking up to us.

Elijah p.o.v

I can't believe I see Addie with marcel

I can't believe I see Addie with marcel. He will go down. Addie is mine and he will know it. I guess I'm going to see if I can talk to her. "Hey Addie can we talk?" I ask. "No sorry" she says getting closing to Marcel. I see Marcel's face smile. Ugh he makes so mad. I guess I will use Klaus. They're friends and she doesn't know about him being a vampire.

I go to Klaus. "Marcel is using Addie for something I know it, can you please help me out brother?" I ask. He nods.

Addie p.o.v.

"I'm sorry about that" I tell Marcel. "Its fine the guy can't no for an answer" Marcel tells me. I nod. I feel dizzy Marcel holds me close. I suddenly see Elijah with long hair and his horrible past.

"Hey Addie are you okay?" Klaus comes over and asks. I nod. I have to find Elijah and apologize. "Marcel I have to go I will see you later" I tell him.

I walk outside hoping to find Elijah. I turn around, to see Klaus. "Do you know where Elijah is?" I ask. "He's at home" he says. I nod. I run hoping it's not to late. I feel awful for hurting him. I hope he will forgive me.