I hate vampires

Addie p. O. V.

I can't believe Elijah is a vampire. I hate vampires so fucking much.  They killed my mother.  She was the only person who understood me. I know its  not Elijah's fault. But I really hate vampires.  I hope he's not to mad at me.  I don't where to go.  I guess I'm homeless now. I start walking to my room to pack my things.  Just when my life was starting to get good again.

Elijah p. O. V.

I feel so sad at Addie's reaction.  I hope she dosent leave mostly for her safety and I know she dosent have anywhere to stay. I see Klaus with hope.  "hey have you seen addie"? I ask him.  "yes she looked really upset and left". He tells me.  "what did you do? " he asks.  "I told her the truth about who I am and she looked like she hates vampires a lot something must happen " I tell him.  "OK well we to find her before something happens" he tells me.  "she will trust me because she dosent know I'm a vampire" he tells me.  I nod and agree.  He calls Freya to babysit hope.

Addie p. O. V.

I sit on a bench and I look at people walking around.  I wish I could end my life.  I don't have anyone. I see a hot black guy coming to sit next to me. "hi I'm Marcel I haven't seen you before" he says.  "hi I'm addie" I tell him.  He looks at my suitcase.  "do you need somewhere to stay"? He asks. I nod.  "I'm sorry I'm not talking much I had a very bad day. I just found out the guy I was starting to like is a vampire". I tell him. He looks serious for a moment.  "what's the guy name" he asks.  "elijah" I tell him.  "well come on my place is this way" he tells me. I am so grateful for Marcel.

Marcel p. O. V.

I can finally have my revenge on Elijah. He stole the woman I ever loved.  I can Addie fall in love with me and rub it in his face. My Spies told me they were getting close. I'm going to have fun.