elijah is worried

Addie p

Addie p.o.v

I hate my life so fucking much I'm thinking about killing myself. Elijah carries me home. I'm so tried and hungry. What's the point of living anymore pete will just come for me again and I'm so tried of everything.

Elijah brings me to my room "I will let you rest I will see you in the morning" Elijah says. I go to the bathroom and I see a razor perfect. I'm going to kill myself now. I have nothing to live for. I cut myself and I'm bleeding to death.

Elijah p.o.v.

I smell blood I go check on Addie I go to the bathroom and I see Addie bleeding to death on the floor. I can't lose her and I won't. I pick her up and carry her to the bed. I bit my wrist and fed her my blood. Its not healing and shes not waking up I'm worried.

I call Klaus and he comes with hope. "My blood wont heal her for some reason" I tell him. "Ill try my blood" klaus says.

Klaus p.o.v.

I hope my blood works. I actually fell in love with her. I see hope touching her cut and it heals. My beautiful daughter I think just saved her  life. I'm so proud of her. Hope likes her as well I can tell. "We will just wait and see if she will wake up" I tell Elijah.

Addie p.o.v

I think I'm in so kind of dream world. I see a guy and he comes near me.  "Hi my names mikael and you will pay " he says. I'm so scared.