Chapter 1: Operation Shark

Before we start, let's recap the many adventures before this book.  Although I do recommend that you have had read Ten of Hearts first.  There is many romances in this book, but obviously it is centered around the love between Jefferson Hatter and Regina Mills.  But will their love last?  Once friends, Jefferson and Regina were pushed by their kids to have a deeper relationship especially in the romance department.  The two best friends realized their feelings and gave into each other.  August Booth and Emma Swan ended up together thanks to Regina, but will their love last too? 

  Jefferson and Regina have been through a lot, just because they love each other.  Regina was shot by Spencer.  Jefferson was kidnapped and tortured by Captain Hook.  Regina even  had to kiss a frog version of Jefferson to break the spell.  They struggled with their feelings for a long time before finally getting to together, only for Regina to be made fun of by townspeople on their first date. Recently, Regina had been kidnapped and tortured again, gee, second time in only a few months, huh?  She was even threatened to be shot again be Greg until Jefferson saved her.  Fun times, right?

   Now, what about Henry's crush Jamie?  Is he still 'in love'.  Will our dear Grace fall in love too?  What about the complicated and often broken love between Belle and Gold?  Will any new romances blossom?  Will anyone get their happy ending?  And, perhaps most importantly, will anyone die?

   Without further ado...here is Finding Henry & Grace. 

~•~

"Is that-" Jefferson started to say.

"Hook," Emma answered.

The family watched as Captain Hook's ship docked at the marina. Holding a sack of magical beans, the selfish pirate walked confidently down the dock.

   "I though you were just a selfish pirate?" Jefferson asked as he glared at the leather-clad rapscallion.

   "I'm trying to change that image, mate."

"I'm not your mate!" Jefferson growled as a familiar voice called his name.

   "Jefferson?!  Why-why are we at the docks...what happened?" Regina asked frantically as Jefferson slammed into her with a hug.

   "Regina," he acknowledged, taking his finger under her chin, making her look up into his eyes.  "Henry and Grace have been kidnapped by Greg and Tamara," he explained with anger in his eyes.

   "NO!" She cried out, falling into her lover's arms.

"I know. But we will find them," he said as he rubbed her back, pressing a kiss to her hair. "We can be a family again, my love," he whispered while caressing her cheeks, wiping her falling tears away.

"Aye. Here's the Jolly Roger," Hook acknowledged.

"I've seen it before, pirate. Now, are you gonna help us or just stand there like the pathetic pile of leather and eyeliner you are?!" Jefferson taunted as Hook acted as he was offended.

The pirate scoffed before walking towards the hatter. "Says the man who use to wear the exact same things. Of course I'm helping. Why else would I come back?"

"I'm taken, Captain. So if this is about me-" Emma started, her arms crossed.

"I know, Emma. Believe or not, I'm not so fond of myself anymore. I want to change-"