After the War

+Gravity Falls: On the way to the town+

Dipper looked into the forest, something is there watching him, he could sense it. Just as he was about to walk to the presence in the forest his twin stopped him.

"What the hey bro bro? Let's keep moving." She takes a hold of the brunet's hand.

Dipper keeps looking into the forest, "I think there's something there Mabes," he told her in a slightly serious tone.

Mabel pulled him by the arm to lead him towards the town. "Bro Bro there's nothing there. Come on!"

The both of them took off towards the homey town, but Dipper kept his eyes on the forest until it was out of his line of sight.

+Location unknown+

"So he's grown up into a healthy young man." A sigh past the persons lips. "I'm glad."

"I knew he would be safe with that family."

"Your Highnesses, I'm sorry about the inconvenience about not bring your son to meet you sooner. My friends and I were having so much fun that the time seem to slip by."

"Its fine young demon. You have done good by unlocking our son's memory of his true origins."

"But Sir, the humans have tampered with your son's memory. Seems that he has forgotten everything relating to us demons." The person says in a sad tone.

The King stood up from his throne and walked up to said person. "Will you do us a favor young demon?"

"Yes Sir."

"Guide our Son to remember who he is, the humans may of did something to take away his memories, but there still might be a way to restore his memories. That is my request."

The person nodded, "I'll do my best your Highnesses."

The King and Queen nodded and let the person leave the room. The person let out the breath he was holding in he didn't know he was holding. He stated walking down the hall and turned around the corner to be surprised by the Queen herself.

"Ah! My Queen!" He took a step back from her.

"None of that formal stuff, meetings already over." She had a sly smile on her face, "So spill the beans Cipher!" Her eyes shining in happiness.

Bill made a can of beans appear and spilled them.

The Queen rolled her eyes and cleaned up the spilled can of beans with a snap of her fingers. "Not literally Cipher." Bill chuckled a bit at her tone. "I mean whats going on between you and my son."

Bill whistled as he glanced away from meeting the Queen's eyes. "I don't know what your talking about."

"We can either do this the easy way or the hard way Cipher. So choose."

Bill turned around and broke into a fast run to get out of the castle.

"Hard way it is then Bill Cipher!"

+Gravity Falls: Town+

Dipper and Mabel were in the towns square watching McGucket introducing his new invention to help the town. Mabel mostly being more interested in it than Dipper, she went up and started talking to the old man about it. Why wouldn't she, the invention was practically for the use of women/ girls anyway for making dresses.

Dipper wandered off of his own around town. He would something glance at the forest, but remembered what his family told him. Unfortunately Dipper was far to curious for his own good and went into the forest anyways while his sister wasn't looking. He kept walking around the forest while talking in the scenery.