Care to dance?

+Fearamid: Room-With Dipper and Bill+

So far 4 day have passed since Dipper's third journal went missing and said writer is worrying about it too much.

Bill and his friends still searched while wreaking havoc over the world. They worried about the human too, since Dipper had gone outside the Fearamid for the first time in 5 years to help search for his journal. The demons worried that some humans might take him somewhere without them knowing, but Bill made sure one of his friends was with the boy at all times.

Now Bill and Dipper were in their bedroom talking.

"Bill, I'm such an idiot... Why did I even write what I know in those journals?" Dipper groaned and fell flat on Bill's bed.

Bill rolled his eyes, "Because I gave you those books in the first place. I didn't want you to be bored while I was away handling world take over stuff." The blond demon says as he walked over to the side of the bed and sat down next to Dipper's laying body. He ran his hand through Dippers hair and played with it a bit. "PineTree, can you just relaxed for now, nothing bad has happened to us yet. Plus the fleashbags who took it probably doesn't even know your secret writing style anyways." He let out a sigh seeing Dipper press his face more into his pillow. "Come on Kid, the others are worrying about you just because of your journal problem. You haven't been relaxing for all 4 days."

The brunet turned his head to his side and looked at dream demon. "But Bill..."

"No buts PineTree, your gonna relax." The demon insisted, now laying down next to his puppet.

The two looked at each other's eyes- well eye for Bill, and the both of them laughed. Bill hugged Dipper for awhile as they relaxed on the bed, Bill's humming soothing the human.

"Hey Bill?" Dipper asked.

Bill hummed in response.

"Is that dance offer still up?"

Dipper smiled at Bill while the other grinned and stood up from the bed. The blond demon grabbed Dipper's hand and helped him up, leading him out of the room.

"Of course PineTree."

+Fearamid: Hallway- With Mabel, Stan, and Ford (a few minutes earlier)+

The Pines Family moved swiftly through the hallways of the Fearamid.

"Ford we've been going circles I tell you." Stan says looking around, "Why does every hallway look the same?!"

Ford didn't answer him and peeked around the corner to find a door opening.

"Come on PineTree." Bill voice echoed through the hallway as he came out.

"I'm following Bill, don't worry." Dipper says back to him, chuckling a bit, following right beside the yellow demon.

Mabel watched her brother walk down the hallway with a smile as he continued to talk to Bill. 'Dipper...' She thought.

Bill made a move and took the brunet's hand in his gloved hand. "So PineTree, do you have a specific dance you'd want to do?"

"Any dance is okay with me Bill. I'm sure you'll choose a fine dance."

"You always have to be an enigma PineTree." Bill grinned.

Dipper smiled back, "Your more of an enigma than I am Bill." He saw Bill about to say something, but interrupted him. "Don't say anything Bill, I got all your friends to back me up on my statement."

"Boo you PineTree."

The both of them disappeared around the corner and a second later another demon came around the opposite corner that the two went around.

"Isn't that Pyronica?" Mabel whispered to her Grunkles.

The older twins nodded and the three of them noticed the she demon smiling happily.

"Bill and Sapling are gonna do another dance! I gotta tell the others, they can't miss out on this." Pyronica said giddily and ran off to tell her friends.

The curious humans followed after them quickly as soon as the pink demon left. Thankfully they were able to catch up with them at a safe distance. Making it to another room they haven't seen before, looking around they figured it was the ball room probably. Demons were up in the higher floor above as their eyes trained on Bill and Dipper walking to the center of the room.

Mabel, Stan, and Ford weren't noticed as they hid in a blind spot, so none of the demons above watching couldn't see them.

"I didn't expect an audience." Dipper says while Bill glared at his friends for coming to watch.

"We expect a beautiful dance Bill!"

"Try not to strain yourself Sapling!"

"I wonder if we'll get to see them fuse together. We haven't seen their fusion in awhile."

The both of them heard their friends exclaim at them. Cheering for a good show. Bill crossed his arms and huffed at them. 'Here I was thinking I'd be able to spend quality time with PineTree.' He looked at Dipper smiling their friends with a adorable smile that just made the demon's chest swell in adoration.

Bill bowed to Dipper and looked at him with a goofy grin. His partner rolled his eyes in amusement and bowed back. He held Dipper's hand and got them into a waltzing position. "Ready to do a show my puppet?"

Dipper hummed in think and shrugged. "Sure why not. I'm sure they would like some entertainment anyways." He glanced at the demons watching them with smiles waving at them.

The dream demon started to lead Dipper into their dance as one of the demons turned on some music. Often whispering flattery to the brunet who flushed red on his cheeks. He twirled Dipper a bit and dipped him back, bring him back up slowly while keeping eye contact.

"Such a beautiful show~" Pyronica cooed swaying with the music as she watch her favorite 'little brother' and friend dance together.

Amorphous Shape nodding his head seeing Bill bring Dipper into a quick embrace and back into waltzing. "I could say honestly I'm happy for the both of them."

Kryptos chuckled, "We're all one big happy family per say in a sense."

The three Pines secretly watching saw Dipper smiling as he danced with Bill. Relaxed and not looking scared at all like Weirdmageddon isn't even happening.

"Ready PineTree?"

"Yes."

Bill did some quick steps with Dipper and then tossed him up in the air.

Dipper fell due to gravity pulling him down to the ground. He felt himself fall into familiar arms.

Everyone saw the two glow together, their forms morphing together before the glow died down.

Standing where Bill and Dipper were before was one person or was it a demon? Black dress shoes with black pants dressed the bottom half of the being. A yellow button up and blue tail coat adored the upper part of the body along with black gloves on both hands. Around his neck is a silver chain necklace with two charms of a PineTree and Triangle. The being has slightly tan skin, three eyes each a different color, and dirty blond hair.

"Yo Dai!" Keyhole greeted the being with a wave.

The being, Dai, smiled a little and returned the wave shyly.

Dai ran to a near by pillar and jumped off of it to get up to where the other demons were.

"What's up guys?"