The Bellwood Sentai Brigade.

"Wow.. thank god they're having a 1 hour intermission or something so we can take a break." Mikoto said as she and Ben walked through water park, soaking wet from having tried out plenty of the rides.

Ben grinned, and adjusted the hibiscus in Mikoto's hair. It was amazing the flower hadn't washed out yet.

"Your mom helped me pick out this swimsuit you know." said Mikoto.

"Yeah, I figured since when we stopped by the mall, you guys were gone in the summer wear department for like an hour." said Ben.  "Wanna go on the Tsunami again?"

"Nah.. we already went like.. 12 times." said Mikoto with a sigh. "You know, I'm actually glad that this is almost over, I really just want to spend a normal Christmas Vacation with you.. go to see Bellwood's ACTUAL sights rather then spend another moment at Academy City vacation spots."

"You said it.. we agreed we were going to Undertown later right? And Grandpa and Gwen are going to meet us later." said Ben.

"Ben.. just something on curious on... we share everything with each other right?" said Mikoto.

"Yeah.." said Ben.

"What... is in that box Misaki has?"

Ben suddenly went red... he muttered something incomprehensible..

"What?" said Mikoto.

"L-look.. there are some secrets.. I'd rather keep to myself.. and only myself.. how Misaki found out was a long story.. but.. it's so embarrassing, I'm not sure I'm ready to tell you yet.."

Mikoto pouted. "Welll... then.. I guess I'm just going to have to enter the competition.."

"Wait.. WHAT!?" said Ben.

"If I beat you, I'll get the secret, and show nobody else." said Mikoto. 

"B-But why!?"

"Cause I don't think it's right that we've already agreed we would get married at 18, and you're keeping secrets." said Mikoto.  "Plus I'm a little curious to see how I would fare against you."

"I could just go Feedback and repel everything you throw at me." said Ben with exasperation.

"You're just saying that to try and convince me not to." said Mikoto. "Don't worry, it'll be a friendly fight... plus if I win, that means you won't have to fight Sorano, and we can end this and go meet Max and Gwen without any trouble!!"

"Wi-without any trouble!?" Ben stammered. "B-but I can't hit you!!"

"Why, because I'm a girl? Didn't seem to have any problem with hitting Mugino." said Mikoto.

"I-it's got nothing to do with gender!!" said Ben. "I.. just.. c-can't hit you.."

Mikoto's expression suddenly softened. "Oh.. "

"Ever since Project Silent Beating, and I saw you.. well.. all broken after your fight with Impulser.. I can't stand it if I see people even lay a finger on you." said Ben. "And if it's me doing the hitting.. then it'll be absolute torture!!"

"I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking... forget I even mentioned it.." said Mikoto. "So.. that's why you overreact so much... like when Biago hit me that one time.. or when we first met Karin.."

"That.. and I love you a lot." said Ben. "You're my girl.. nobody hits my girl.."

As Ben and Mikoto continued their walk.. 5 shadowy figures swiftly leapt from rooftop to rooftop of the restaurants in the area.