Chapter 6

Clarke (POV)

I thought I was so excited to be living with Lexa, but now I'm not so sure.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I woke up and found the ground to be empty...no trace of Lexa anywhere. Is it because of me she's gone. Maybe she left for good? No. She can't be gone. Stop thinking irrationality, Clarke. I grabbed my phone and saw I had a text from Octavia.

O bear 🐾: Morning! Parked your car in the driveway and left the keys under your doormat. See you at school!

I had forgotten she even took my car....whatever I guess I was so focused on Lexa. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and face and got out of bed and went to the bathroom and did my morning routine. After, I headed downstairs and was greeted by my mom in the kitchen.

"Good morning lovebug!"

"Hey mom." My voice was still groggy from lack of use.

"Lexa headed for school already. She said she had a first period class and that you don't start until second period." Yeah sure okay...

"Thanks for breakfast mom. I'm going to head out now." I grabbed my backpack and the keys under the doormat and drove off.

I reached school 5 mintues early and parked in my parking space. I got out of my car and started walking to the front where my friend group always met. I was greeted by everyone.

"Hey where's Lex?" Octavia said looking around. Shit the one question I didn't want to answer.

"Umm she's in her first period class." I did not sound convincing at all, but somehow everyone bought it and just nodded. The bell rang and we said our goodbyes. Raven and I started walking to Math class together. The whole walk over there I couldn't stop thinking about her and wondering if she even has thought about me. I was dreading having to face her in class today. We took our seats and the final bell rang. I looked in front of me at Lexa's seat and noticed an empty space where a body should be. That's weird she should be here. I hope she is okay. Oh stop Clarke she's fine she's just avoiding you. My thoughts were interrupted by Raven touching my shoulder. I jumped out of suprise forgetting she was beside me.

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you. I was just wondering where your commander is?" She smirked and raised her eyebrows. What did she think that I actually liked Lexa? I mean I've known her for like 3 days. Was it that obvious? I mean just look at her how could anyone not like her. The worst part is that she doesn't even know the affect she has on people. She's one of those people who are beautiful, but she doesn't even know it.

"First of all she isn't my commander. Second, why the hell would I know where she is I'm not her girlfriend." I spit the words out like venom.

"Woah sorry. Didn't mean to hit a soft spot. I was just wondering." She said with her hands up defensive. I sighed and shook my head realizing I shouldn't of lashed out at Raven. She was just asking a simple question.

"I'm sorry Rav. I just have a lot on my mind right now."

"Hey don't worry about it Princess. I'm here if you need to rant." She winks and before I can tell her to not call me that, Jaha begins to lecture and I doze off yet again.

My last thoughts are of the girl with the devilish green eyes that could pierce right through a person's heart. And that's what was happening to me and I loved every waking moment of it.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hey guys sorry for taking so long to update (my life has been a rollercoaster these past weeks) and sorry its a short chapter and a crappy one. I hope you are enjoing my story you guys are great I have almost 500 reads! Thank you thank you thank you! I love to hear any suggestions or whatever...comment! Love you guys!