Scar vs. Gray

Today was the day for the fight for Night. But though Night thinks this is absolutly pointless, and she dosent worry
because she knows Scar is going to win and take was rightfully his. Anyways. Scar and Gray arive at the old
arena. Gray: i see you have came, But wheres Night? Scar: shes right there. Gray sees Night with a beautiful armored outfit approtreate for battles like these
like a warrior. Gray: Woah, she's so going to be mine! Scar: Keep thinking that buddy. it'll never happen...
Gray: where going to have to see about that. Night, count down from one to three and then say go. PLEEEEASE
Night: Ugh, fine you idiot. 1... 2... 3... GO! That split second Scar pounces on him clawing him deeply as he bites his neck. Gray pushes him over now gray is on top of scar. Scars claws from his back legs come out and he claws his stomach and throws him off. Gray: i must defeat you, i wont go down that easy. Scar: less talk more fight buddy.
Gray dashes to scar biting his chest as Scar grips his sides. Night thinks*this is pointless i already have someone i love,
and he litterly just joined and has already caused trouble, thats a first. Scar: i cannot lose to someone as stupid as you,
because you know i already have night. Gray: to bad after you fall we will walk away together to my den...
Scar: DON'T YOU EVEN DARE THINK ABOUT THAT!!! light shines from all over his body the light over dose its left and lashes out when the light fades you see scar in Silver armor with his large armored wings. Gray: oh, my, God.
Scar: Get away from night she has always been MY mate and it'll stay that way... because i love her for who she is not her looks! AND YOU JUST WANT A TOY TO PLAY WITH!! that second Scar lashes out on Gray as the gush of power throws him the the stone wall. The armor disappears. Gray has his chance and the dashes and throws scar down pinning him down mutipuly biting him as Sacr claws the side of his front arm. Night thinks* i Can't take it anymore it hurts me to see Scar get hurt i gotta stop this. As Gray and Scar fight they both hear Night speak. Night: STOP!! the two males see Night with her large wings spread wide opened and to herself symbolizeing she is firm as she has her chest out.
Gray: woooah. Scar: wowwww. Night flies down and pushes them two away from each other as Scar sits next to Night under her wing. Gray: your so pretty what i wouldn't do to get my paws on that beauty. As he said that he expected Night to blush. But instead Night gives him a scoulding look and that look make Gray drop his ears. Night whispers* Scar i will give him what he wants so he can leave us alone. Scar whispers* Night no don't please just banish him!
Night whispers* he will just come running back... i know how these types of guys are. Scar sighs and nods.
Gray: Well since its a draw pick who your going to be with Night. Night sighs knowing she'll regreat this.
Night: i choose, *sigh* Gray. Night makes a face. Gray: YES HA HA SCAR!! SHE LOVES ME MORE I TOLD YOU!!!
Night: be quiet before i change my mind! night shows her teeth viciously turning down gray Gray: yes Night. But anyways, Gray dose a smirk as he stands very close next to Night. Gray: what do you wanna do. he smirks. Night: lets kiss... Night thinks* i will never forgive myself for doing  this -_-. Gray: ooo, i got that covered. Gray pushes Night to the ground as he kisses her like their about to make out.
Night thinks* oh my lord, this is awful... BlEHHHH I THINK I AM GOING TO HURL! *-* fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk, i hate myself. Scar thinks* as much as i want to stop this freak, i know that she is doing this for me... then gray finally stops kissing her and he looks at Scar with a evil face. Night thinks* FINALLY FRESH AIR!!!! COUGH* COUGH* what an ass Gray: now look at who has the lady, Now LITTLE SCAR IS LEFT SO LONELY!!! HAHAH. Gray pins Nights paws down harder as he mocks Scar by kissing her roughly. Night thinks* WHAT THE HELL DOSE THIS GUY THINK HE IS DOING!?!?! get the flying fuk off of me! uuugh guys. Scar: GRRR!!! YOU LITTLE!!!!! scar couldnt take it anymore as he sees night suffering in her eyes... He dashes to Gray head first pushing him off and Scar blocks and protects Night as she lays their discusted for what she has just done but she knew she did it for a reason. Scar gives him a dirty look as in "back off" Scar snarls up showing is sharp teeth. Scar: YOU GOT WHAT YOU WANTED!! NOW LEAVE ME AND NIGHT ALONE!!! Gray: hehe didnt you forget? i won she choose me. Night: not really, i just choose you, So you can get what you wanted, and you got it now leave. Gray: WHAAT!!! Night: i would never like anyone like you and you gotta wash your mouth before you kiss anyone because when i did it felt like kissing bloodly hell. it was nastey...
Scar: exactly! Scar and Night both snarl showing their teeth frightening Gray badly. Gray: OK OK! i'll leave, And i wi-
Night: AND IF YOU THINK OF EVER RETURNING YOU'LL HAVE TO FACE MY TEETH! CLAWS! IN YOUR SKIN!!! SO I DONT EXPECT YOU HERE ANYTIME SOOON!!!!!!! Grays ears go down and he shakes. he whimpers and goes away. Scar: Oh Night! They hug tightly as they hug they both fall down and Night is pinned down once again getting kissed the way the always liked it,. From Scar... scar gets up and stands looking in the distance the way gray left. Night thinks* and the winner is Scar... she smiles.