getting stronger

The next day after the first day of training. Night: STAR, i feel strong already look! night pounces around imagining biting prey. Star: how nice, i and glad you are happy, your getting stronger every second when we train! Star: But anyways i glad we bumped into each other because its time to train! so go a fetch scar. Night: OoH ok star. Night runs off looking for scar. Night: SCAR!!!! scar!! She yells while running through the clan. She finds scar eating a bunny his mom gave him. Night: Hey scar!! scar lifts his head and sees night. Scar: Hey night!! How are you and is training now?? Night: i am good, and yes training is starting so come on! she smiles as she and scar run back to star. Star sees them running to her and then they collide and run together star,scar, and night to the training area. Star: Ok where here and i got a new skill since you perfectly mastered the other one. Night: Ok! Scar: Ya!.... Star: ok watch. They both sit next to each other and watch. Star runs and jumps pushing the dummy with her head like a ram onto the floor gripping it with her teeth and claws. Star: you to got it? BOTH: Yup! Star: Ok night go.  Night does exactly what star did and after that so did scar... Star: Oh my, you to make a very strong group you mastered it that QUICK!! i am proud of you to... Scar: we try our best ms.star! :D Night: Hehe! YA. After that both scar and night train and train to become the  strongest warriors to the pack...