training day

This is the day where all the pup start progressing in their new roles. And the pups get put in groups of two to train with one another. Star: ok now, everyone pick a partner to train with! Night: Yay!!!! i alreadly know who i wanna be partners with. Scar: NIGHT!!! scar comes running to her happyly. Scar: NIGHT wanna be my partner??? Night: ok! i was expecting for you to be my partner anyways. Scar: really? i was to! They both walk together to the crowd of other pups in their own groups. Star: ok everyone in thier groups? they all yell "YES" Star: good now i have some other warriors to help train you. The other warriors go to every group of pups. now every group of pups have a trainer exept night and scar? Then star walked up to them asking... Star: i will be your trainer, i feel something  speacial between you two. They now feel funny blushing with out even knowing it. Night thinks in her head* i feel funny now. my heart is going fast and i feel hot. They are both 7 years old anyways... Few moments after that they are taken to the warrior training area. There are big stuffed dummies for night and scar to attack. And some cool wolf armor silver or gold both equally strong.
Star: here we are you guys, this will be are training area. Scar: this is sooooo coooool. Night: awww yea.
Star: Night you'll go first. Night: oh ok... Star: watch me and you try to repeat ok? Night: OK! she says with excitement.
Star backs up, her claws and teeth show now she runs and pounces on the dummy biting its neck. Both: WOOOOOAH
Star: pretty cool right? she says with some stuffing in her mouth. now its your turn night. Night: oooh ok.  night backs up and shows her little but sharp teeth and claws and she dashes to the dummy and pounces, and grips onto its neck. Star: VERY good Night! Night: Thank-you. she says in a big breath of air. Scar: woah night your good! star: well scar its your turn now you know what to do? Scar: yea i do. Scar backs up and lets his little sharp teeth and claws show and he runs and pounces biting the other side of the dummies neck. Star: Good job scar!! now lets continue. Through that time they train and train.