Me and You

I sighed as I stood up from the sofa, turning the T.V. off. "What to do, what to do?" I whispered to myself.

I went to my room and dove into my bed. Out of boredom, I got my phone from the bedside table and checked if there were any new messages and to my surprise, there's an unread SMS from James.

From: James <3

Hi babe! Wanna come over to my place? I prepared something special for you. Anyway, text me if you can. Love you xx

James is really sweet. What did I do to deserve this man?

To: James <3

Sure thing! Great timing, too. I'm really really really bored. I'll be right over. 15 minutes. Love you too!

Message sent!

So I took a shower and freshened up in just 15 minutes and drove off to his apartment.

• • •

"Am I late?" I said after he opened his door.

"Just in time, actually." He said and kissed my cheek.

He was wearing this smile I really loved. "Good mood eh?" I couldn't help myself.

"Because of you." He said that made my cheeks turn bright red.

I followed him inside.

"Oh so we're having a movie date?!" I said excitedly when I see this cute set up with lights and everything. And a blanket fort?! Um, yes!

"Yup." He replied while wiggling his eyebrows up and down. "I knew you'd like it."

"I do. I love it!"

I sat down and James made his way into the kitchen to get some popcorn.

"Thank God for popcorn." I said and grabbed a handful of popcorn from the bowl.

"So what movie are we watching?" I asked.

"Mr. and Mrs. Swift."

"How'd you know I like that movie?" I turned to look at him.

"I just...know." James replied with a smile plastered on his face.

He put his hand around me and we watched the movie quietly. Only the crunching of the popcorn and a few sniffs were heard.

Since James bacame my boyfriend, he never failed to make me smile. Everyday he would drop by the house and give me chocolates or flowers. He's just so sweet and I don't even know why of all these other girls, he chose me.

That's why I love this man so much.

I didn't notice that I was staring at him for too long.

So yeah... He caught me staring at him.

His serious face became a goofy one. His lips curved into a smirk and then suddenly he pats my head and gives me a kiss on my forehead.

"Um... What was that for?" I asked, my cheeks turning red.

"Why were you looking at me?" He answered with a question, a playful smile still on his face.

"Uhh," I stammered and looked down.

James laughed.

"Don't do that." He pinched my cheeks and it was followed by my groan.

"Do what?" I asked still holding my cheeks. Honestly, I don't like it when people pinch me all of a sudden.

"That." He said tapping my nose.

I was about to ask him again but I was surprised when he removed his hand around me and pushed me gently onto the couch.

The result? Him, hovering over me.

It was awkward. I felt awkward.

He's smiling at me. I smiled back and I got the chance to look again in his eyes.

Whenever I look in his eyes, I drown in thoughts. I felt like I could see the future.

I see the both us getting married and growing old together. We would fight over little things like old couples do. And he would give me back hugs when i cook breakfast in the morning, he would kiss me and stay up all night.

I know it's too early to think about these things but I feel safe and content when I'm with him.

James leans over and finally, his lips were on mine.

I opened my mouth to give him entrance. Our tounges collided and I was hoping he wouldn't come any closer, afraid that he might hear my loud heartbeat.

His hands roaming around my body made me feel warm and comfortable in some way.

I parted my lips from his and we were both breathing heavily. After that intimate moment, both of us were laughing heartily.

"I like it when it's just the two us." I blurted out almost a whisper.

He nods.

"Yeah. Just me and...you." He whispered back right before his lips crashed into mine.

END

• • •

I dont even know what this is, I'm sorry. :(