Moving to Tatooine

Obi-Wan's POV

This isn't happening.

My life is ruined. Mother just had to marry the biggest asshole she could find. He is abusive, drug addicted, an alcoholic, and forces me to call him father.

Ew.

Do you know what's ironic? He's Christian. Hardcore Christian. "Being gay is a sin" Christian. Just my luck. And, of course, he lives in Tatooine. Tatooine is basically where all Christians spawn. And these aren't the "I respect your beliefs" Christians, obviously.

What am I going to do?

My real father was the only one who knew about my homosexuality. He understood. He was bisexual. But, he was murdered because of it. I was only twelve, and hearing that scarred me. I told nobody. Not even mother, the most kind and understanding person I have ever met, and I couldn't trust her. Can't trust her. After her choice to marry this pig, I lie awake at night wondering what other horrible choices she would make under this period of poor judgment. She used to be a woman I admired. But now, I have lost all respect for her. She thought nothing of me when choosing to move in with Pig. She only thought of the money.

You see, Pig is rich. He lives in one of the biggest mansions in the world. As awesome as that sounds, he informed me where my room was. The closet in the wine cellar. I'm practically the living, breathing form of Cinderella. Except gay. And, I doubt this story will have a prince charming. Or a happy ending.

Speaking of not so happy endings...

Shut up.

You know you can't escape...
Give up, Obi-Wan.
Let go.

"SHUT UP QUI!"

I said that out loud. Well, here comes Mother.

*knock knock*

"Enter."

Mother started ranting the minute she walked in. "You attention whore. I can hear you, late at night. When you are talking to this Qui-Gon character. I'm sick of it. I know you have no voices in your head. I am not stupid. You're just desperate for any form of attention. You're pathetic. You would be happy if I beat you. Which is exactly what I plan on doing."

I froze. This is it. Rock bottom. Pig got inside and manipulated Mother's head. She is going to beat me.

You deserve it.

"Mother?"

"I was speaking with your Father (Pig), and he told me you needed discipline. And a lot of it. He told me you deserved it. Needed it. And I realized, he is right. You are."

She walked in.

"Stand up."

I quickly stood. I spare a glance at the door. I won't be able to make it out. I'm am fucked. Absolutely fucked.

"Mother, please don't." I whimpered. God, in all of my life, I have never sounded more pathetic.

"You should be grateful" she growled.

I sprinted for the door.