Obi-Wan's Hot As Fuck

Anakin's POV

What.

What.

What.

Obi-Wan flirted with me?
I flirted with Obi-Wan?
What?
How did this happen? The hottest kid in the school is sitting at my lunch table.

Okay, this is an act. I'm not stupid. Or gay. I'm flirting with Obi-Wan to see how far he will drag this act out. Obviously.

Obi-Wan was about to say something, and from that develish little glint in his eye, I could tell it would not have been school appropriate, so I cut him off.

"Alright, who paid you?" I asked.

Obi-Wan deflated. "N-nobody. Why would you think that?"

"Maybe because I've been at this high school three years, and nobody has ever spoken to me." I replied, more that slightly agitated.

"Well, flirting is basically the only way I know how to make friends" Obi-Wan said, looking more nervous than ever.

"Okay."

I accepted the answer, not because I believed him, but because I could tell he was uncomfortable with the truth.

Months passed, and me and Obi became the closest of friends. For some reason, I trusted him more than I've ever trusted anybody. And one night, one conversation, made me realize that.

We were at my house. For some reason, we never went over to Obi's house. Always mine. I was fine with it though. As long as I got to spend time with him, it didn't matter to me where we went. So, we were sitting on the roof on my house, stargazing, when he sat up and turned towards me. I could recognize the look on his face. Something was on his mind.

"What's wrong?" I asked, sitting up to look at him.

"Can I tell you something, Anakin?" His eyes were watery.

"Of course you can." I said, adapting my mother's soothing tone.

"My dad was murdered when I was 12 years old." He said.

I put my hand on his shoulder.

We spent the next two hours talking. Obi told me about his past, and how his mother and her husband (whom Obi called Pig) abused him. And worst of all, he told me about Qui-Gon Jinn, the voice in his head, feeding him dark thoughts. Obi had depression, and it had manifested through Qui-Gon. Obi mentioned that Qui-Gon was once a real person, but I didn't push him to elaborate.

After hours of talking Obi-Wan stopped mid-sentence.

"And I've only told my father that I'm-"

"Obi?"

"Anakin, you need to promise me that you will never repeat this to anybody, okay?" He asked me, on the verge of tears.

"Obi-Wan, I will not tell a soul."

Obi started crying

"Anakin, I'm gay."

He looked up at me. This was what he was so worried to tell me about? I'm obviously fine with it! I mean, the first day we met should have been enough proof of that! I smiled at him.

"I won't tell."