Party Hard Bro

Anakin's POV

I froze.

Obi-Wan Kenobi kissed him.

I quickly pushed Obi-Wan away from me.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?"

"Oh."

"WHAT THE FUCK, OBI?"

"I'm sorry Anakin. I have failed you. I was supposed to be your friend. I'm so sorry Anakin, I took it to far."

"GOD I KNEW YOU WERE MESSED UP IN THE HEAD WHEN YOU TOLD ME YOU WERE A FA-"

"Anakin, you can't mean that. Remember? You were supposed to help me get on my feet, not leave me in darkness. You were supposed to be my friend. I chose you Anakin, you are special. I suppose this is my fault. I have failed you."

"I HATE YOU"

"I love you"

I couldn't handle it. Words cannot express my thoughts at this moment.

"I want you gone in the morning, Kenobi."

"I will be. Just can I ask one thing?"

"What."

"Please don't tell anybody."

I don't know what happened. I no longer had the strength to be mad at him. It wasn't his fault. I caused this.

"I won't tell."

*time skip*

I let Kenobi stay. He had nowhere else to go. After all I put him through, I won't do that to him. And it will hurt him even more when he finds out I'm dating Padmé.

I just arrived at her party. She ran up to me and kissed me.

She's a terrible kisser.

Nothing like Obi-Wan.

Not that that matters.

After a few movies and drinks (I didn't have any, Padmé's friends drank though...a lot) we decided to play some games.

The first game was never have I ever. Boring. Just questions about sex. I'm a virgin, so the game was pretty dull for me, but I did figure out that Padmé has slept with people since we've started dating. Once she's sober, I'm breaking up with her.

Throughout the whole party, I couldn't stop thinking of Obi. The kiss wasn't bad. I treated him terribly. I overreacted. The more I thought about this, the more I wanted to go home and apologize. And I think I'll do just that.

I went over to the bar and poured god-knows-what in a cup. I walked towards Padmé.

"I'm going home." I said, bluntly.

"Why?" She replied. She seemed sober enough to remember this. So I poured my drink over her head.

"Because you are a slut. Goodbye." I said as I walked towards the door

"ANAKIN, YOU'RE BREAKING MY HEART!" She screamed after me.

"Good." I replied, nonchalantly.

"YOU'LL NEVER FIND A GIRL BETTER THAN ME" She yelled after me, even though I had already left the house.

I started fast walking towards my home. Eventually, I broke into a sprint. I made it home in record time, and burst through the door. I thought I knew where he was. I made my way to the roof. I climbed the stairs and saw him, laying in the exact position he was on the night he confessed to me. I walked towards him.

"Obi." I said, my voice cracking.

He sat up. "Yes, Anakin?"

"No words can express how sorry I am. I was in denial. I was finally apart of the cool kids group, and they convinced me being gay was wrong. And I believed them. Stupidly. I overreacted and I'm so sorry Obi-Wan Kenobi. Could you ever forgive me?" I asked

"Anakin, I forgave you the second it happened" Obi muttered

"Obi, I love you too."