Shmi Goes HAM On A Surburban Family

Obi-wan's POV

"You are disgusting"

She said it to me. Just me. Why? What did I ever do to this soccer mom?

"Being gay is wrong."

Oh yea. I forgot. She's probably one of those people who finds my existence personally offensive. I was about to make a snarky come back. But Shmi beat me to it.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" She said, not even bothering to check her language.

"No, what's wrong with you? Housing these.....abominations.....
You must be blind. God stated in the Bible that being gay is wrong." The lady ranted.

Then I noticed it, she had her wedding ring on, he didn't. He most likely took it off, and she had yet to notice. Or their marriage is a sham. Either way, I had ammo.

"Your just mad your husband doesn't love you as much as I love my boyfriend." I snapped.

That did it. She walked off, leaving her "husband" and kids to follow.

"I think you guys make a cute couple" one of the boys said.

"Well, thank you very much!" Anakin said, smiling at him.

I could tell the smile was fake. The woman's words had gotten to Anakin.

*time skip*

Me and Ani were laying in our bed. I was thinking about how Ani had told me he likes it when people sing to him. Maybe this will cheer him up. I rolled over onto my back and stared at the ceiling, mimicking Anakin. Here goes nothing.

" I woke up this morning

Heard the TV saying something

About disaster in the world and

It made me wonder where I'm going.

There's so much darkness in the world

But I see beauty left in you, boy

And what you give me let's me know that I'll be alright"

I turned to look at him. He had his eyes closed, but I could tell he was still awake. I continued singing.

"Cause if your love was all I had

If this life

That would be enough

Until the end of time

So rest your weary heart

And relax your mind

Cause I'm gonna love you, boy

Until the end of time"

I decided not to go on. I hoped this had gotten my point across. I'll love him no matter what.

He rolled over and laid his head on my chest. I wrapped my arms around him. I would be fine staying in this bed with him for the rest of my life.