We Didn't Think This Through

Anakin's POV

"We're hella gay for each other." Obi rushed.

"That's a fantastic way of putting it Obi-Wan." I said into the microphone, with growing confidence.

He smiled at me. I look at the crowd. Almost everybody's jaw was on the floor. Especially Padmé's. Her reaction? Priceless.

"Oh come on, as if it wasn't obvious." I said, sarcasticly, as I turned to exit the stage. I was about to leave, but Obi put a hand on my shoulder. He turned towards me and pressed his lips to mine. In front of the whole school.

Hell yes.

We were pulled out of our little...moment... by clapping. I looked into the crowd. It was Mr. Yoda. Slowly, the clapping spread. It went on until most of the crowd was on there feet, whistling and screaming things like:

"OBIKIN"

"ANIBI"

"ANIOBI"

I now realize those were ship names.

I remembered my mother was in the crowd. I looked for her. When I found her, she was holding up a sign that said "Obikin trash 1#"

Why or how she had that, I have no idea.

I looked at Obi, and I've never seem him smile brighter. He was genuinely happy. And it was an amazing look on him.

"I love you" I said to him, almost on instinct.

"I love you too" he replied immediately.

I grabbed his hand and we left the stage.

*time skip*

"CONGRATULATIONS ON THE COMING OUT OF ANAKIN SKYWALKER AND OBI-WAN KENOBI!" Mom screamed.

After graduation, Mom took us to this really popular pizza place. We got so many strange looks, but I didn't care. I was with Obi-Wan, and everybody knew it. He was mine. I got dibs. Mine.

We ordered our food, and while we waited, Mom asked us so many questions.

"How long have you two been together?" She asked.

"A year and a half." We answered in sync.

"YOU GUYS ARE ADORABLE!" Mom squealed, flailing in her chair.

When she had calmed down, a family of four walked up to us. It was a mother, father, and two little boys.

"Hello." Obi said to them, flashing a brilliant smile.

"You are disgusting."