Chapter 6

(Rin's Point of view)

I hear knocks at my door as I'm trying to clean up the blood.

"Emily get the door. But try to keep them occupied". She nods and I clean up the rest. Then I just throw the towels out the window.

The officers come in and they ask me a few questions. I do act like I'm a little shocked to just lead them on that I've never done anything to make someone want to kill me. Actually there are probably a lot of people who want me killed. But I'm not telling them that.

"Thank you mam. Didn't you just move in here"?

"Yes sir it was kinda a rush".

They say they will get my wall fixed right away. I thank them and lead them out. I'm glad i was wearing my black suit. Otherwise they would have seen all the blood. So much covered my white shirt that it just looks red. I go change into another suit and I go down to the sewers. I hold my knifes as I walk in. I hear whispers. I go over to the man called frog and I sit beside him.

"Well looks who's back. My puppet".

I hold a knife to his neck. "If you think your shooter could take me down. You got allot of things coming".

"It was nearly just a thing to get your attention my dear".

"Look I'm trying to do good. Not bad in this city".

"I'm just telling you I'm here. Plus I owe you. Yah know I'm not that bad".

I snicker and leave with some wine. Then I just start walking the streets. The guy wasn't that bad when I worked with him. It's just now that he's gotten worse.