Chapter 13

(Cyrus's POV)

"Look raven i cant trust anyone but y'all anymore"

Raven and I are sitting on the roof meditating well more like sitting up there to relax.

"Well cyrus, do what you do best."

"And that is?"

"Run so you can hide and hide so you can run."

"That isn't what I do all the time!"

"Hm. Sure. So what did you gather?"

"Well a girl that was looking for me to get intel on frog was really frogs sister. Frog had some people hunt me down. So i left to go to rin, the girl I no longer trust. And well found out the sister brother thing. I left my cousin there so she may live her life normally and with out a super powered chick thats being hunted down living with her."

"Hm...sounds like a lot."

I huff and lay back hovering over the roof. Raven stays there and then makes the offer to go to her room. So we do.

I sit on her bed and lay back. I'm so tired. I flew all the way here and it still took me a day or two. I hear a knock at the door and Raven gets it.

"What do you want?"

"He wanted to know if Cyrus and you wanted to play stank ball!" Cyborg yells.

"Come on we need a referee, and Cyrus can be on our team!"

I stand and walk to the door.

"But beast that would be three on two. That isn't fair."

"Well! Lifes never fair! All pain is love in war!"

"Hm. Raven?"

"Fine."