Chapter 4

(Rin's point of view)

I pass the girl and I see that she notices the knifes. I need a way to hide em better. I put them in my boots instead and follow her to the fire. My sister joins me and we watch as she runs over asking questions.

"You didn't do this did you Rin"?

"No! Why would you say that. I've started over here". I roll my eyes and decide to talk to Cyrus later. I decide to go move to a better apartment. I've stolen a lot of money so I have about two million. Is it a lot? Probably. I just tell them my fathers rich. I walk home and decide to look more into the case. My friend Emily comes in and she hacks into some security cameras.

"So why are you interested in this girl so much"?

"She can get me farther into the case. Now keep looking please".

She rolls her eyes and goes though all of these files.

"So Rin. Shouldn't you be packing"? She says looking at the screen.

I walk into my room and get packing. The new apartment will be all glass so I can look over the city. Once in done I get Emily and we go to the new place.

"Damn Rin. When you mean fancy you get it. How much is this a month"?

"Only about 120. Not bad".

I walk to the glass and all of a sudden a bullet goes strait though my heart. I gasp at the pain and I fall to the floor.

"Emily! Get it out! Now"!

"Working on it. Hang on". She says as she quickly gets it out.

I gasp and I fall to the floor. The blood goes everywhere and it heals after about an hour of me gasping there. I get up to see that my glass is shattered. I pick up the bullet and snicker.

"Well someone wanted me dead".