Im Just Going To Be Downstairs

"Put this on, It will literally turn Daniel on." Madison squealed pushing a black dress and heels on my chest. Also pushing me into my bathroom, she shut the door. I sighed we're currently at my house getting ready for the party. I really didn't want to go to, but I was doing this for Madison.

Wait, what she say about Daniel. I was thinking back to about a minutes ago where she pushed me into the the bathroom. I shrugged not remembering as I carried on, I striped from my clothes.

I put my heels on my counter and held the black dress in front of me. Something fell out of the bottom of the dress,but I was to busy looking at the dress to care. It was slim at the top but flowed the rest of the way. It was kind had a skater dress kinda vibe, it reminded me of the dress I wore to so party. Daniel said he loved the dress, it looked something like this.

I put the dress on the counter, as I looked down to see matching lingerie. I rolled my eyes of course, this is Madison we're talking about here. I bent down and picked them, the bra is a strapless. My dress was also a strapless, I don't think anybody would notice if the bra was strapless anyways.

I striped from my former clothes and basically threw on my lingerie, I slipped into my dress that wasn't slutty. Which was my style I was classic in stead of trashy, Daniel laughed when I said that. But he liked how I was different than the other girls, he'd be able to spot me anywhere at the party. He said anyways, I couldn't remember the exactly words. He said something like that.

I looked into the mirror, the dress totally made my butt look fantastic. I was okay with what I looked like, I slide on the black booties Maddison had gave me. I walked out of the bathroom to see Madison had a skin tight white dress on with black heels. Her makeup was done flawlessly, and her hair was Straight making her hair look longer.

I was amazed at how fast she had got ready, "that was fast." I said. "Hun, I've been doing this for more that 6 years." She giggled at the end, yeah. We went to many parties in the good old days, never thought I'd say that.

"Okay, now it's time for make up and hair." Madison walked over to my body mirror, her makeup bag on the dresser beside her and the curling iron beside it, already heating up. "Come on we don't have all night." She said using hand gestures to rush me, I giggled and walked to her.

The same smell of alcohol and other beverages entered my nose as we walked into the house that held the party. The girls around us wore short skirts and dresses, I had no need to dress like that. There really wasn't a point, it just screams out rape me now.

"Come on!" Maddison yelled over the loud music.  I was use to it, I've been to many parties before. None of this was foreign to me or my senses. Madison pulled me to the kitchen, there was a lot of people crowed around the kitchen.

So now I spotted Gilinsky grinding in a blonde girl, she was dressed like the rest. Not a total shocker, but it was a shocker. I usually saw him dancing with Maddison, but I guess this was the really him.

I stopped Maddison by grabbed her forearm. She looked at me weirdly, I pointed to Jack and the blonde. Her eyes widened in envy, she wanted him. The sad thing was she already did, but he hasn't given his full attention like he should be.

We watched at the blonde whispered into jack's ear. He nodded, her body slightly shook on the upper half of her body. A smile on her face showing us she was giggling, she grabbed his hand and pulled him through the crowd.

My eyes widened in alarm, realizing it was Maddison who had grabbed my wrist. She was pulling me with her as she fallowed Gilinsky and the blonde. I can't believe I agreed to this, what am I doing.

By the death grip I could tell she was a little aggressive about this whole thing. Once they walked into the a room, we stopped in front of the door. "What now!" I asked, the music wasn't as loud as it was downstairs.

"We wait until he's about to fuck her." She said crossing her arms.

"How do y-"

"I know when, I've had sex with him why more that once a day when I was 19."

"Okay." I Said awkwardly, that wasn't really necessary. I mentally shrugged what you gonna do right?

"Okay." Maddison said, she turned and opened the door. She fake gasped at the scene, Jack was about to enter her. "Jesus Christ, Maddison?" Jack had yelled quickly grabbing the blanket on the bed to cover both his and the blonde's body's.

"I just going to be down stairs." I laughed awkwardly, I'm 24 and still awkward. I walked out of the room and down the stairs to the kitchen.

I grabbed a red solo cup and drank the brownish liquid, it burned as I chucked it down. A few more I felt the drunk me start to show, this happened Rarely. I'm just doing what Maddison implied, letting lose. My life was already screwed, Daniel's back so is Johnson. Hunter left me to go back to Emily, I know he didn't say that. But I know that's why he left and faked a big story.

A chuckle broke me from my hating thoughts. I looked to see Daniel, of course here to ruin my night again. "Slowly down on the beer you're not going to remember what's going to happen to night." He had said taking the red solo cup out of my hand.

I scuffed "what do you care Daniel." I said in a bitchy voice, "Butterfly I care a lot." He said grabbing me by the hips and pulling me to his chest. He crashed his lips to mine, I responded quickly. I'm drunk he has a bigger advantage of me.

*********************

Wonder why I called it shirt, read the next chapter.

Stay yourself because you're amazingly beautiful😍😘🦄