But I Dont Believe You

the moment I felt my body gain conciseness, I shot out of an unfamiliar bed. it felt like tiny little animals were having a cocktail on my forehead. hangover are the worst, especially were I haven't had one for a while. well since the time I drink until I can't remember, it only happen once before. So it hit me like truck.

the first thing that came to mind was my boys, my heart rate increased. I realized they were still with Taylor, it was weird how he actually wanted to watch them. for free and not go to the party last night that I barely remember. Maybe he was actually wanting to settle down with his girlfriend ad have a kid. Or maybe she was already pregnant.

I took a look around the room to noticed it wasn't mind. it was an all white room, it must at lest me a guest room. I don't know anybody with a plain all white room. I looked down to notice I was wearing a grey heather shirt. It was also very large on my small body type telling be it was guy's shirt. I also noticed I wasn't wear my black lace lingerie anymore.

my eyes widened, this would have been so helpful if I remembered what the hell happened last night. I was a little terrified too, to look beside me when I heard a groan. Instantly I know I had sex with some guy, could you blame me?

I built up the courage to look beside me, there a guy the same age as me, at least he wasn't younger than me. he had jet black hair. I couldn't see his face, because it was leaned the other way. the only thing I could see was his perfect jaw line. the white blanket cover half his stomach, his abs wear a little chiseled.

He twitched my eyes widened when realized who the guy I had sex with last night. when he does open his eyes I know what color they will be. the same puppy dog brown they always have been, the guy's shirt I was wearing belonged to Daniel Skye's shirt. I sat there taking deep breathe, trying to clam my freaking out nerves.

"Kayla?" his deep horse voice said in shock, I looked at him wanting to grab his face and kiss it. I didn't, I couldn't, he was going back on tour soon. I turned my head and glared at him, "I cant believe you'd take advantage of me like that." I scowled at him. this probably was at least my fault as much as it is his.

"Kayla, we were both drunk you can't just blame me for this" he argued back, how is he not complaining about his hangover right now. I decided to bring this in the other direction, "Well I am." I said bluntly yanking the blanket off me. I swung my legs over to the edge of the bed, I slide off. when my feet hit the floor all I felt was numb. I felt to the ground in a groan, you've got to be kidding me.

Daniel chuckled "Sore?"

I looked to glare at him "no, I'm fucking numb you idiot. If I was sore, I think I'd manage to walk out." I scowled at him, "wow we must of went at each other like it was the last time we're going to have sex." He chuckled getting off the bed and coming towards me.

"This isn't funny-and for your information that was the last time we're having sex." I said trying to get off the floor, I ended up with no success. "Here, let me help you." Daniel said coming closer to me.

"No! Don't touch me!"  I yelled at him, his eyes widened in shock, he put his hands up in surrender. "Calm down, I won't." He said. I sighed and fiddle with my fingers, this really is a really horrible start to my day. I felt awful, I didn't want to be this way towards Daniel. I had to protect myself from his mouse trap of a broken heart.

I climbed back on to the massive bed and sat beside Daniel, it was silent. Not that awkward silence you have when your in a car with a person you barley know. It was a comfortable silence, like we were thinking.

"Thanks for letting me at least meet Mason, we really clicked." He chuckled probably remembering the time he has spent with is son. "Of course, he asked about you sometimes. To bad he'll never see you again, but I'm kind of thankful for that." I looked at him with a serious expression.

He looked at me with the saddest expression I had seen. It broke my heart to see him like this. "What to you mean?" He asked.

"You're going on tour for a year." I said,

"Yeah, but I'm coming back."

"Well you shouldn't, go have a life with your girlfriend, stop ruining my life by coming back."

"I broke up with her."

"Well get a new one, because I don't want you."

"Keep saying that, but I don't believe you."

"Why?"

"Because every time you lie you either bite your lip and fiddle you nails. You also have that little twinkle in your eye that always gives you away." I looked at my hands and I was indeed playing with my nails. Why does he always notice the little things.

Daniel attacked me with a long passionate kiss. It showed me that he wanted me, he wasn't lying. I need him in my life, I need him in Mason's life. That one kiss has changed my whole mind about Daniel.

He pulled away, he got off the bed. "I'm leaving tonight, I'll be waiting for you to say goodbye." Was the last thing he said before he put his pants  back on and left me. I sat there thinking he's something, I still have no idea if I want to say goodbye. Why couldn't this just be are goodbye?

I sighed as I'm going to be stuck in so person's house, because I was numb. All I could think about was Daniel, it somehow made the hangover not as bad as it was meant to be.

**************

I felt like this chapter sucked ass.

Stay yourself because you're amazingly beautiful😍😘🦄