I Love You

If you haven't noticed I name my chapters after what my character say.

🌙⭐️🌙⭐️🌙⭐️🌙⭐️🌙⭐️🌙⭐️🌙⭐️

I really do wish we were 15 ago, everything was more simpler. Daniel, me, Ashley, and Emily. I missed how at lunch we'd sit in a circle in the field of our high school. Fooling around, snap-chatting something funny. How Daniel would scare to crap out of me when he would pick me up my the waist.

I was at my house still thinking if I should say goodbye and how I really feel about Daniel. I'm still debating on it though, will he even want me back? I said some horrible words to him since he's been here.

But he kissed me. I loudly groaned and fell forward into my bed, I was already sitting on. The soft blanket made my stay in this position. "Oh my god, mommy!" Mason exclaimed worriedly.

I laughed he sounded so cute. I still stayed still, "oh no! Mommy!" The bed dipped indicating Mason had climbed onto the bed. The bed rustled as he crawled to me he put his cute little hands on my body. He pushed and pushed, making my body shake a little bit. He stopped and I felt something so small I didn't feel it drop on my back. Mason was crying, but he didn't make a sound. I felt it was time to stop scaring my poor son.

I started giggling the way he reacted was so pricelessly cute. I started to lift up my upper body as he fell into my lap sobbing. His little body shook as he made his crying audible. "Oh no, mommy is a zombie!" I rolled my eyes as he was overreacting. "Mason mommy is not a zombie, calm down." I said giggled, he lifted himself out of my lap "Mommy?" He asked wiping his the tears out of his eyes. Aw, I'm such a mean mother.

"Yes, Mason. It's mommy." I smiled and reassured him. He lunged at me and wrapped his arms around me bring his tiny body close to mine. "Mommy why'd you scare me like that. I thought you were a zombie." He whispered Into my ear.

"Aw, Mason zombies aren't real. Your reaction was just too cute." Mason stopped hugging me and sat cross legged in front of me. "Don't ever do that to me again." He looked at me angrily, clearly mad at me as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Aw okay, Mason I promise I will never scare you again." I said reaching my arms under his armpits and lifting him up. He was a little heavier than I expected he'd be. I carried him close to my body. He still had an angry face as I wrapped my arms around him. I rocked him side to side at a fast pace. Until he wrapped his arms around my neck.

"I love you." I whispered,

"I love you too." It melted my heart to hear him say that. Tonight I can't let Daniel leave without him know I still love him. Also I need a babysitter-

"Aw Mason is so big." I heard a squeal, I looked to see Ashely. Maybe she could watch my kids. "Could you watch my boys for like an hour?" I rushly asked, she shrugged "yeah." I got off my bed and carried Mason in my hands. I gave him to Ash, "thanks." I said fast walking to my closest.

I grabbed blue leggings from lulu lemon and pulled them on. I bend over and gathered my hair with my left and made a quick messy bun.

I looked down to notice I was still wearing Daniel's shirt. I shrugged it smells like him why not. "Why so in a hurry?" Ashly asked, "I'm getting Daniel back." I said rushing through my house. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed my keys out of a clear bowl. "Wait, my dog is in the back yard, also Jeremy should be in his room rapping or whatever 6 year old boys do."

"Wait when did Daniel come back, I mean Hunter is back with Emily."

"Ashley I'm sorry, but I'll tell you everything when I come back." I was breathing heavily, yeah I'm so not fit. But my body was okay looking.

Once I walked out of my house I felt I wasn't wearing any shoes. I mentally pawed, he's worth getting a Disease  for. I ran to the car in my white socks.

I drove fast through a coupe of red lights to get to where Daniel's tour bus was.

I pulled into a Taco Bell parking lot, of course he parked at our favourite place. When I got there I seen his tour bus with his full name on it. I got out of my car and see a figure starting to walk on the bus. That was my Daniel.

"Wait!" I yelled, his body tensed a little. He turned around to see me, "Kayla." He exclaimed  with raised eyebrows. He walked away from the bus and closer to me by two feet. I started running in my socks feeling the cement through my thin socks.

I jumped into his arms, he chuckled as I giggled. He let me slip out of his hold, wow he was taller than I though I he was. "I thought you wouldn't come." He said as his grip came firmer on my hips.

"Well I couldn't exactly let you leave for a year without me explaining myself."

"No, you don't I get it. You don't want to want to me with me anymore, I should except that."

"No, Daniel. I love you." I said grabbing a hold of his face, I smiled so bright. I think someone from another planet saw it.

"You what?" 

"I love you."

"I know I just wanted you to say it." He smirked. He smashed his lips to mine, it was fast my eyes widened. I kissed back as my eyes fluttered close, his lips felt Good on mine. His lips moved sync with mine, warm and soft. He's making me feel like I'm at home.

*******************

Sorry I was going fast so it might suck

Yass there back together #Dayla 🙉🙈🙊

Stay yourself because you're amazingly beautiful😍😘🦄