New story

finally done 

you can now read it  

I've been writing a new story since November 2015. I want to make it good, I didn't really like how this story turned out so I'm taking this one slow.

The New story is called Mute, it's a Kian Lawley Fanfic. The story is about Kaitlyn Belle, she hasn't talked for 3 years as depression got the best of her. She struggles with it a lot, the only person that helps her calm down is an Internet sensation.

She has break downs with depression being around people who not exactly like you. Is a horrible feeling, the demons inside her head pushing her so feel worthless. It may just drive her off the edge of a building literally.

When she gets paired up with the one and only Sam Pottorff, for music class her world slowly turns right side up again. Knowing Sam his best friend since grade school is Kian Lawley, Kaitlyn's crush.

Kaitlyn has Shawn her brother, he's like her best friend. She tells everything to him. She doesn't have anyboud else other than him and her dog Tobias. She doesn't live with her parents, but with her uncle and aunty.

Sam looks at Kaitlyn as if she was any other person you'd see in the halls of their high school. After their project is over Kaitlyn thinks Sam wants nothing to do with her. She wrong. Through out the story they grow a bond and get close, Kian and her....well you'll have to read to find out there love story.

Comment and vote if you want to read the story. For you don't then I won't publish it.

Stay you're self because you're amazingly beautiful😘😍🦄