Mommy, Whats A Fan

Since one of my favour readers  have read another one of my other stories. I decided to update sooner. I also have a Liam Lawley under construction right now.
****************************

When I got home from work I plopped down on my bed sighing in exhaustion. I laid there till I groaned, I realized I had to pick up my boys from school. I slowly climbed out of bed and made my way to the hallway.

My black booties clicked on the wooden floor. Not long after I heard Champ's nails hitting the floor. I smiled and turned around. He started jumping, his tail wagging faster making his Body wiggle. I giggled as I bent down to pet him, he growled in pleasure. Weird dog.

Where's Hunter he's usually snaking in the kitchen. I stopped Petting him , he whined. I started to walk to the living room. I noticed someone sleeping on the couch,a white thin blanket covering the person. A walked cautious towards it, the person groaned making me relaxed. The person was Hunter, but why was he on the couch.

"Hunter." I whispered, no groan, movement, nothing. I sighed. I pushed his shoulder with little strength, not even a budge. I groaned, I looked to the left of me to see Champ looking cute as ever. He started to wag his tail, I started to smirk once an idea popped into my head.

"Get him." I playfully said as I pointed to a sleeping Hunter. Champs mouth opened wide, looking like he's smiling. He jumped on the couch tackling Hunter, I took out my phone and recorded him as I laughed. Hunter groaned, he's up now. "Champ boy." he exclaimed and began petting him with a big smile on his face.

I smiled and giggled, he turned his head and frowned instantly. I frowned, did I do something wrong. "I'm staying at Gilinsky's for a while." He mumbled walking past me, what the hell.

I turned around "why?" I asked crossing my arms. He turned around, "because you haven't seen the big fucking picture. Are you blind or have you seen that I've been in fucking in love with you for 6 year? Did you just date me because Daniel was back? Because it sure as hell seems like it.I've sent sleepless night with your kids, I love them like there my own. You know what just tell me when you made your fucking mind up." Hunter walked away into the room like he didn't just yell at me.

I was stunned he had burst out like that, he's never done that. I'm feeling really guilty, I look at him as if he was my brother. Hunter has been an amazing dad to my kids. I sighed as I felt little tears slip down my cheek.

I walked towards the door and left to my car, my bag was slung over my shoulder. I opened my car door, threw my bag to the other seat. I turned on the camera that was in the car. "Off to get my boys from school." I said as I put the key into the ignition, my beauty awoken from his sleep.

I drove out of the driveway and drove to my boys' elementary school.

You parked my car beside the school and got out. "Mommy!" I seen both my boys running towards me. They had there sweaters on and back packs. They clung to my legs as they got to me, I hugged them as much as I could from my standing position.

"Oh my god, you're Kayla Scott. Mother of Daniel Sykes son and Jack Johnson." I looked to see a girl about 17 years old. "Um yes, do I know you?" I asked as I stopped hugging my boys.

"Nope, but a lot of people know and love you." She has said, I was confused. I stopped singing along time ago. "Excuse me?"

"You do know you still have fans right?"

"I do? I thought I lost them when I lost almost everything."

"No, we stuck with you. You were strong to raise two boys with the help of your best friend Hunter who is in love with you. Daniel thought he was to young to raise both of them with you. Now he's suddenly popping back in your life, maybe because he's going on tour."

My mouth hung open at how much information she knew. "Wow, I really don't know what to say." I was amazed.

"I do, can I get a picture?" She asked, I smiled and nodded my head. She came beside me and took a picture with me. I noticed my boys were in the background, they're so adorable. "Thank you Kayla, this means to much." She squealed, I smiled.

"I'm sorry but I have to go, my mom just texted me." She said as she looked down on her phone. "It's okay." I said waving it off, "thanks." She smiled and walked off towards home I'm assuming.

Werid I still have fans.

"Mommy, what's a fan?"

Jeremy had asked