Let's Go For Ice Cream

I watched as Jeremy played on the jungle jim at the park we were at. Mason was with Daniel at the moment, well of course I wasn't going to let him be with Mason by his self. Taylor was with him, I trust Taylor more with Mason than Daniel. I've let Taylor and the old MagCon boys watch him when I went out with Maddison.

I came home to a lot of paint every where the one time. I was freaking out at first, but realized both my boys had fun so I was okay with it. Well after they cleaned my entire house and bought me new furniture.

"Hey is this spot taken?" I turned to look at a boy maybe around 8, he has brown hair and green eyes. He reminds me of Connor Franta, he sure had the same smile. He pointed at the spot next to me on the bench. I smiled at him "No go ahead." I said as I turned my attention back to my little Jeremy and Johnson.

Johnson pushed him on the swing, "higher daddy, higher daddy." He changed repeatedly, I smiled at the both of them. They were the cutest, this was the first time I've ever seen Jeremy smile so bright.

"I really wanted my family to be like yours." The little boys voice spoke, I looked at him. He was looking straight ahead, I followed his gaze to Jeremy and Jack. I furrowed my eyebrows in curiosity.

"How did you know?" I asked referring to Jeremy and Jack, "the little boy has your features and your boyfriends eyes and hair." He simply shrugged still looking at them.

"Devon, we've been looking every where for you." I heard a male voice, we both turned our heads towards him and a women. "Bye Kayla, I'm parents are here." He said getting off the bench and walking towards them.

I watched as they walked off, Devon was trailing behind his parents. I sighed, I didn't know what to think. We're his parents really that bad, they looked like good parents. Wait...how did he know my name? I furrowed my eyes as I looked at the ground thinking of any possible way he could have known.

"Is everything okay?" I looked up to see Johnson with Jeremy on his shoulders. I looked back to where I last saw Devon and his parents. They were already gone, I mentally shrugged it away. "Yeah everything is just perfect." I smiled standing up.

"Let's go for ice cream!" Jeremy yelled from jack's shoulder, "okay." I giggled making my way back to the car. I got into the passenger holding the camera, I put it omthe tripod on the dash board.

Johnson hopped into the divers seat, putting the key into the ignition of my car. Johnson's car was at my house, I insisted to take my car since it would be harder to switch the Jeremy's car seat to his car.

It was silent most of the ride, well except for Jeremy rapping to karaoke versions of songs. Johnson stopped at a red light, he turned his head to me. "So how are you and Daniel?" He asked, his voice was a little hesitant. I snapped my head so fast it cracked.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused one where he was going.

"Well are you getting back together or.." Johnson trailed off, the honk of the car behind us interrupted our conversation. We looked through the windshield to she the light was green. Johnson stepped on the pedal driving the car to the left.

"No and its not because he basically left me in an ultrasound room when I was 18 alone to raise twins. They didn't even have the same dad, even before he promised to stay by my side. I'm over it, it happened 6 freaking years ago. I just don't think me and Daniel are good for each other. I tried dating Hunter but that ending in him moving to Gilinsky's for awhile." I sighed looked out the window to notice we were already parked outside Panda's ice cream.

"Woah, you dated Hunter? Anyways it was wrong for Daniel to do that." Johnson said unbuckling himself and getting out to unbuckle Jeremy. I sighed pushing stupid Daniel away from my mind. I got out of the car and fallowing after Johnson and Jeremy.

I walked up to the counter with Johnson already ordering our ice cram. "One vanilla, one rocky road, and one mint chocolate chip please?" Johnson smiled at the attractive cashier. "Coming right up." He smiled at me, I smiled back just to be nice.

Johnson walked to a both and I fallowed him curiously. I said in front of him and Jeremy. "How did you know my favour ice cream?" I asked him eyeing him down.

"Remember we always use to get I scream when we went out or did sow thing. Before you dumped me." He still face me a smile, "..and you still remember that?"

"Yeah, it was important information you know?" He smiled at me. I playfully scoffed at him.

"Daddy, you and mommy use to...date?" Jeremy asked hesitantly saying the word as if he was swearing. "Yes." He both exclaimed at the same time.

"Whats a date?" Johnson chuckled while I giggled making our laugher go in sync. "Johnson, your order!" Called out a masculine voice, I turned my head to see the same attractive cashier. "Um,I'll be right back." Johnson getting up and hitting the table.

"Mommy." Jeremy whispered.

"What?" I whispered back to him.

"Thank you for telling me I have a daddy, we really have a connection." He whispered back a little louder. I smiled at what he had said, "your welcome." I whispered back to him. "So what are you guys whispering about." Johnson had whispered back.

Me and Jeremy looked at him and whispered "nothing."

We all broke out into laughter, like we were a real family. Johnson handed us our ice cream. "Thanks daddy." Jeremy yelled out in joy making us both smiled.

"By the way I love your tats." Johnson was probably referring to the ones on my shoulder blades.

On my left shoulder blade was Jeremy's name with a microphone attached to the Y. On my left shoulder blade was Mason's name with a piano notes floating around his name.

"Thanks." I smiled as we carried on with out day.

***********

Well um.. Was it good. It'd really love some feed back.

Stay yourself because you're amazingly beautiful 😍😘🦄