The girl's first kill

(That's how she looks like with her hair)

I was eating my pancakes and saw my mom taking my brother to school I had about 30 minutes till school starts and after that 20 minutes I took some toast and ran to school so I wouldn't be late.(hehe I did that toast girl game) I saw Yuno and Yuki talking ,I went over to them and asked them do you know what day it is on Friday. "Ooh I do!" Yuki said in excitement "Ok go" I said "Its your mom's birthday" she said and smile "Wrong" I smiled "Aw" Yuki said all sad "Yuno?" I asked "It's your birthday." She said calmly " Right!" I yelled and looked around to see if no one was looking.

   It was Friday and today was my birthday Yuno and Yuki said happy birthday to me and we had a little party at the manga cafe it was fun now I'm in my room listening to music alone at home I was listening to sarcasm I love that song and if a girl says your ugly I'm like "Words just fill my lungs" I would do a creepy smile and walk of Yuno would laugh that's how I make her laugh because she doesn't when Yuki makes a joke. I was going to get some food. When I felt the urge to kill something I grab the black knife that one was my favorite I grabbed the red knife too. I sighed and walked around the house to see if my mom and brother where home yet. I walked out of the house and put my black hoodie on I took my eye patch off the only reason I would have it to cover my different eye color I looked around to make sure no one was there and walked next door. I opened the door it was open? "Hm?" I wonder why lucky I guess I saw the parents sleeping and the kid asleep too.

I went to the parents room and killed the mom first and heard "Sweet Dreams" I laughed and saw that he was awake,great. I got up and walked over to him he shivered in fear I laughed "W-what do you want from me?" He said all scared. I just laughed and he saw my other eye he looked at me funny I smiled and killed him with one slash it felt good but I have to get home the last thing I write was sweet dream from Ann.

I went home and took a shower I heard my mom opening the door so I put my clothes in the washer and ran to see them I hugged them both "Good night mom I'm going to sleep I'm tired" I yawned. She smiled "good night honey sweet dreams" she said and I smiled and walked away. After that I fell asleep and heard sirens and woke up to see red and blue light out the window "Shoot!" I said and went back to sleep my friend Yuki called me and I answered "Hello?" I asked "Ann did you see the news some killed your next door neighbor" she said all scared "it's fine I'll tell you tomorrow met me at the cafe,ok? Oh right I'm fine I think I heard screaming" I smiled  and smirked I got up and turn the tv on and watched the news I saw the writing I did but the police couldn't figure it out I smiled and saw the boy crying in fear I love to see that in real life I don't know what happened why I did that but I have to be brave and control myself. I took the knives and put them in the sink and washed it. I sighed and happy I wasn't cought. I went to put my little dress for cosplay. I walked to the cafe and told Yuki what happened and went to the place where the con was I smiled and looked for Yuno. She was the cutest thing I ever seen it was Hantsune  Miku.
"What happened I know it was you Ann,I know you tried but still it's ok." She said all worried.
Last night I was all bloody and it felt good.

AUTHOR~Chan tried her best