She Caught Him Red Handed

"Are you sure Aru?" I said with a knife in my hand the biggest one in the kitchen. He looked at me scared "If you betray more or anything your DEAD" I screamed dead to him. He just stranded there silently I look at him and poked him "Why aren't you talking?" I said to this time I poked him with my knife he was scared "I-I" He said "I WHAT!" I yelled a little annoyed "Sorry Ann the door was unlocked so I  went to investigate." He said "Why I thought we where friends." I said to him with a confused look and had my knife in my hand still just to be sure he won't attack. I saw him holding a knife in his hand behind his back I laughed, it's funny trying to trick me. I gave him my sweet look and snatched the knife out of his hand. He looked at me scared "Hiding something from me" I said waving the knife then he took out a gun. I shrugged it off and took out my gun I found in my mom's room. "Nice try" I said smirking. "How do you know what's coming next or just have something on you so you can tell the future." He said I laughed at that it's easy you can tell from his moves a knife then a gun like a change up. I had my finger on the trigger. "MAKE ONE MOVE AND YOUR DEAD!" I yelled he froze. I smiled at him "Aru why are you lying to me when I told you half of my secrets but you don't need to know all of them" I said "Ann your insane." He said. "I'm not insane I'm murderous." I said with a smile. He was shivering a lot "You better watch your back Aru before you die or something might happen to your life loosing the ones you love." I said smile . He looked for something I just watched the trigger for his or a sound. I'm now pissed off and ready to kill him no one hear to calm me down. "Heh..." I said waiting he is so boring now. All I want to do is to kill him but he doesn't make a move. Wait until now the trigger was about to be pressed I shot him right on the side just to make him scared. I grabbed my knife and stabbed him the last thing he remember was "Sweet Dreams." I laugh I buried the body in the backyard. I called Yuki and told her to come over and she did to help with the blood. "Um Thanks Yuki I guess I had a bad time today and we'll just had to kill someone, but she was a traitor." I said rubbing my back "It's fine I know what happened now so your good." She said while smiling. "You should get home before my mom is back with my brother." I said and she walked out with the blood gone "Bye Yuki" I said "Bye Ann"she said I smiled and closed the door and took a nap again.
All I remember that day when I killed my neighbors I was all bloody.