The Girl's Day with a Boy

It's the weekend already and I decided to talk to Aru for a little bit at the park I don't like, maybe just saying. I was walking to the park until I see him in front of me smiling I smiled back. "Hey Aru." I said "Hi." He said while smiling. "Why are you so happy?" I asked "I don't know I'm just glad you get to talk to me." He said I blushed. A killer doesn't blush. "Ok...wait do you like me?" I asked "N-no!" He said really fast. I just laughed. I smiled and we had a little good conversation. "I have a favorite weapon." I said "hm what is it?" He asked I smiled "A knife of course and a gun sometimes." I said he looked shocked and wrote something on a piece of paper. I told him bye and I walked home to see that my mom and brother where gone she left a note saying: "Going to get ice cream with your brother, there is food on the stove. Love mom" I walked up stairs "Of course she would do that forgets about me." I said I walked to my room to my room and got my phone and headphones  and put Pity Party on and some other songs too. I fell asleep having a dream that I killed some and I was caught. I woke up to hear the Door open I saw him Aru. I walked down stairs "What are you doing" "Oh hi I just wanted to check on you that's all" he said, lying.

Cliffhanger~ Yes I did that Author~Chan did that =^•^=
WELL BYE