The girl is scared now

I went to school I saw the police I was scared now if I get caught. "Um...Yuki I got to tell you something during lunch with you and Yuno." I said "Ok but why...it's fine I guess." Yuki said. I looked at her with a little smile. I had my ear phones on I was calm now. We walked into school and police asked for any weapons when we entered. They checked my backpack I took out my pockets but nothing. I remember I had a little knife in sleeve but they didn't check I was glad it was my favorite knife like third maybe.  I need to go to class quick I ran to the classroom and sat in the back next to the window. I looked to see is the teacher is here but she wasn't. "Ok class today we are going to do some reading and sorry I was late." The teacher said. I read and then math. I was happy when it was lunch. I was eating in the class room with Yuki me and her where talking because I had cold lunch. "So Ann what did you want to tell me?" She asked "I killed the next door neighbor." I whispered to her. Then she came Megan "What up losers aren't doing anything with out me." Megan said. "The roof Megan." I said laughing Yuki did too "Uh wrong it's just saying like sup, stupid." Megan said "Ok we know what your grades are and all of them and Cs." I said. "Who cares" she said "Why don't you leave us alone!" I yelled "No one yells at me fine I'll leave you win this time Sky." She left . I just growled "Next time I'm going to kill her." I sad I saw Yuki laughing I smiled. "Your funny Ann." She said laughing. Then the bell ring it's time for science. "Bye Yuki see you later." I said she goes to another class at this time.

After that I saw a boy looking at me like he liked me or something. It was time to go to school I was being watched until I held the knife to the boys throat." Hey...Ann stop its me Aru." The boy said "Aru?" I said and took the knife away "Sorry" I said rubbing my arm "it's fine but I saw your incident at your next door neighbor's house with you." Aru said my face was in shocked "U-Um..." I was so scared "It's fine Ann we all have that kind of thing." He said "Oh right Mr. Detective." I smiled "Hey!" He said I laughed "Ok it was funny sorry" I said "So anything you told your friends about that Ann like Yuki and Yuno." He said " I only told Yuki, Yuno was hot lunch." I said "Oh and why where you late out?" I asked "Well going to see if anything was wrong with the neighborhood, but I found one thing." He said smirking "Ugh" I said I hate when he did that. I was talking to him more. I was saying goodbye when she smiled and I smiled back like he knew another secret. I went into the house and did my homework my brother was already there with my mom I made food for it to eat for dinner.
All I remember was that I was all bloody and I had a knife in my hand.