She's on a spree

I'm going to turn 15 in a couple of months now it's has been a normal last two months. I've been listening to music to calm myself it's hard. I'm trying my best I can't hold it anymore. I need to kill. I walked out of my room to the bathroom and changed into my black hoodie and black shorts with my converses. " Don't forget to wear your eye patch!" My mom said, "okay!" I said. I didn't do it instead I just covered my eye with my hair, I took my knives and my gun and some extra bullets. I out my hood on and went downstairs. "Bye mom see you later going to a friends house bye." I said. I ran out of the house and to the street I say people walking in the town I walked acted normal. I keep telling myself 'I'm going to save them from this hell' I don't really know if it's true but it doesn't matter.

I walked around the streets and found a hand palm reading shop I went in there it was a girl sitting there. "I knew you where going to come Ann or should I say the killer." She said, "whatever know can I kill someone that is coming in here please." I said. "Fine but make it quick." She said I smirked and sat down where she was sitting and waited until someone went in. I saw a guy. "Hello?" I said. "Hi I would like to know my future." He said, " that will be $20 please." I said he gave me the money I put it in my pocket I was going to give it to the lady. "Okay..." I said and set a card down. "Oh my, my, my...my." I said and gave him a worried look. "W-what is it?" He asked. "You die in a minute it says." I said and pulled out my knife." Or less." I said he had a scared look on his face. I stabbed him right in the heart. "Sweet Dreams." I said. I left the 20 dollar bill on the table and left. "Thanks." I said and looked for another victim.

                            To be continued
(There is a song too with the picture just wanted to tell you)