The Girls day out

Me Yuki and Yuno where going to buy some cosplay costume I was going to be Yuno  from Future Diary I like her she's a crazy Yandere I like her the best and stuff like like well all of those killing anime like Another. Yuki said she would be Yuki and I'll be Yuno "sure that sounds like fun." I said with a smile after that we where going to pick out Yuno's but she picked out sailor moon one this was after school but it was normal as usual and yea. After that me and Yuno where going to a manga cafe "Sure why not but on a Friday come on I don't read manga on a Friday but like I care so let's go" I said entering the cafe my mom would be already at home with my brother so i wanted to go with my friend somewhere. When we got there I ran to find some black butler manga. Me and her went to sit together at one of these things I don't know what they are called but we went in there and sat and read some manga I was reading the one about Sebastian died and Ciel thought he wasn't dead because he was a demon.

After that I didn't get much sleep my birthday will be soon and maybe I'll starts killing or just the one like last time got crazy for a little bit. I looked out the window hearing my brother snore a lot I yawned I laid down and fell asleep. I saw myself killing someone in my dream I woke up. "Hey what's wrong bis sis?" My brother said "Nothing just a dream" I said and went back to sleep.

After that I had to go home because it was getting late two twelve years old girls out  during the night and something might happen to us pftt sure. I went home to see my mom and brother sleeping. They look so tired.