The girls day at a con

Me and Yuki went to get some food while Yuno was at the room. Some boys where checking us out we tried to ignore them but they kept coming closer Yuki gave her stare at them but it didn't work I don't have one so what do I do?
"Yuki what are we going to do?" I whispered to her "Don't know lets go walk around" she whispered back "Ok" I said while walking to somewhere and she cought put to me. "Wait I need to put my other costume on please" I told Yuki she nodded and we walked back to the room. I got dressed in this outfit that I loved I usually have it for cosplay. (The one is up there hehe) I got out of the bathroom "Ann you look pretty." Yuki said Yuno didn't say anything she is quiet. I walked out of the room and ran to the con place and we got there I took a lot of pictures with people. I had fun.

We got tired so I went to the room and fell asleep listening to music. I woke up looking at my phone and put some music on again. I watched my friends sleeping. I laid down and looked at the ceiling I closed my eyes and fell asleep. I woke up to see Yuki and Yuno sleeping still. I opened the door to do get some breakfast and got some waffles. I remember that a guy or Creepypasta name Ticci Toby that he loved waffles. He was a proxy of Slenderman. I just ate my food and read Jeff the killer's story I haven't read that one yet so I started to read but then it got boring at the start of some killer and the boy survived and all that stuff, but wait it reminds me of some one. Oh right me. I went back to the room to see Yuki sleeping and Yuno awake. I smiled and gave Yuno some cereal to eat. Then I sat on the bed and listen to some more music. I put the music on shuffle and painted smile came on,then Balloon Animals came on next. Those are about Jeff and Candy pop I like creepypasta .

Sorry for a short chapter.
~Author~Chan