The Girl is Now 14

It's my birthday today and right now I'm in my room just listening to music like always. My mom hasn't found Aru's dead body yet, at least. My friends are going shopping while I have to keep myself calm so I don't kill anyone I think I'm doing my best at least but my brother is with my mom getting a cake it's has been a normal life so far but the killing. I'm just glad that guy you call a friend is dead. The neighbors across the street are wondering where he is. They ask my mom and me I said I haven't seen him since we gone to the park. I lied. I heard the door open. "I'm home" my mom said. I ran down the stairs to see my brother and her holding a cake. "Can I see" I ask with a fake smile "Until we ear dinner." She said. I pointed at the pot already with Top ramen. (Did I spell it right please tell me) I smiled "Mom I already ate." I told her and went back I had those to kitchen knife in my room since the incident, and the gun of course. I looked around my room,and the window to see Aru's grave. I smiled at his pity. Tomorrow is Friday and I'll be having a party inviting my whole class, well the first period of it and Yuno.  I'm just happy that I have them.

It's the day of the party. Yuki was the first on e there. "Hi Yuki." I have her a hug."Hi Ann." She hugs me back. Then Yuno she came two I'm just glad I got my friends. My mom told everyone to dress nice. I was wearing my black laced dress with a little black sweater. Yuki wore a pretty blue dress and Yuno wore her white and blue dress. No one else came. I got a text from someone and said " Loser!" I was so mad I wanted to kill him or her. I think it was Megan. I'm just glad that she didn't come anyway. So me and Yuki, Yuno where talking together and had cake. I had fun, my friends did too. "Mom do they have to leave?" I asked "Sorry honey they do." She said "Awh ok." I said. I hugged Yuki and Yuno and they left after "Bye Guys!" I said waving. I closed the door and went to my room to change. "Good night mom" I said "Good night Ann~" my mom said. I then fell asleep.

All I remember was I was bloody and had a knife in my hand.