Stupid People: The Nieghbor

Allow me to tell you a thing.

My neightbor is a year younger than me. Which means right now he is 13. He is obsessed with video games, LOVES My Little Pony, is SUPER religous (which there is nothing wrong with that, I just need you to shove it down my throat), thinks that everything bad that happens is because he is black, and is a jerk.

Now, somehow, he has a girlfriend. She is super pretty and nice. However lives two hours away.

My neighbor has a crush on this other girl. Just because she is hot. She is also a jerk, but in a different way.

My nieghbortold told her he had a crush on her, and she laughed at his face and told him she would never like him. He was all sad. (Mind you, he has a girlfriend.) He kept calling this girl a slut though, because she rejected him.

So, after yelling at him, I carried on with my day.

That afternoon he got off the bus and was all "I think she likes me, because blah, blah, blah. It doesn't matter.

She. Is. A. Jerk.

You. Have. A. Girlfriend.

The next day is when it happened.

"My girfriend is two hours away she won't know."

"That doesn't matter. That girl is leading you on anyway. She laughed in your face."

"I just wanna kiss her and go back to my girlfriend."

"Morals. Dude. Morals."

The it got worse... so much worse.

"That what my friends said, but two of them that said that gay marriage is okay. That means that they don't have morals, so they can't judge me."

How about

How about.....I fight you.

"That isn't how that works. That isn't how any of this works. Someone that supports gay marriage doesn't just not have any morals."

"Yeah it does." *insert speach including the bible and god and junk*

So, I'm fighting the urge to fight this guy, I think he notices. He switches the conversation.

To something even worse.

"Why do women say they don't want to be treated like objects, if they dress like they do

"Why do women say they don't want to be treated like objects, if they dress like they do."

stOP I WILL LITERALLY ACTUALLY GOING TO FIGHT YOU! WOMEN ARENT OBJECTS. NO HUMAN SHOULD BE TREATED LIKE AN OBJECT. WOMEN ARENT JUST THERE TO BE GAWKED AT MY MEN. THEY CAN DRESS FOR THEMSELVES. THEY SHOULD BE ABLE TO WALK AROUND NAKED WITH NOT A SINGLE FINGER TOUCHING THEM.

And that is what I said.

"Women can't expect to not be stared at if the are naked or wearing provacative clothing."

"Fight me m8."

Luckily the bus came, because I was fuming!

He is so awful. I cry. No.
-Rhane